+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DPS help!

DPS help!

So, I'm doing REALLY low dps for someone my gear. Femaledwarf says I should have combined 30k dps, which I know, is only in a perfect situation which is impossible to get, but loosing as much as 7k is not okay.

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-jj...?s=1133&e=1441 - You can use the logs for the whole night as I'll be on all the fights that day.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...teyes/advanced - Armory

What I do is on the pull I pop Rapid Fire, 2 AI, 2 SS, 1 or 2 AI and just keep doing this until I've used up both my rapid fires or the boss is under 80%. After that I start doing the regular rotation CS when ready, a few steady and a few arcane shots and under haste effects hardcast aimed.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, and I have checked my logs over and over without finding something.

Huh... thats pretty weird. The only thing I can think of would be your rotation... which actually isnt bad. Heres the rotation I use and normally get pretty good DPS:
    1 Serpent Sting
    2 Steady shots
    1 Chimera shot
    1 Aimed shot
    2 Steady shots
    1 Arcane shot
    Try that... if your DPS doesnt improve I actually am not sure what you are doing wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratis View Post
    Huh... thats pretty weird. The only thing I can think of would be your rotation... which actually isnt bad. Heres the rotation I use and normally get pretty good DPS:
    1 Serpent Sting
    2 Steady shots
    1 Chimera shot
    1 Aimed shot
    2 Steady shots
    1 Arcane shot
    Try that... if your DPS doesnt improve I actually am not sure what you are doing wrong.
    I generally don't like to follow certain rotations as a hunter because on fights where you constantly need to move the rotation would just get screwed up and I would waste time thinking of how to continue it.

The thing is, I'm doing good dps all the fight (about 27k) then I fall behind on the last percents I guess.
    Usually the top parse hunters are using Dark intent, so that's a dps increase for them too.

+ Reply to Thread