+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fury Warrior Cooldown Question

Fury Warrior Cooldown Question

I just recently started playing Fury and I've been stretching out my cooldowns. What I mean by this is I will use one at a time. Once it fades Ill pop another. The reason for this is to have some type of dps increase up at all times.

However I was talking to a friend in the guild and he recommends using them all at the same time. The reason being is that they will all work off each other. It seems good in theory but I've yet to test it.

Can anyone confirm which method is better? Thank you

Stack. They multiply each other.

For example Reck + Deathwish. 50% chance of crits and each crit is multiplied by 1.3

Reck + Deathwish + Collossus Smash the same thing with 100% armor reduction. Throw in a Golem'sblood and the 1000 str * king is also more effective.

It's why Fury is aburst spec. Stacking CDs, if done smartly (not in the first few seconds of the fight so tanks can establish threat) is far greater DPS than chaining CDs.
    An introduction into WarTanking (no longer updated as I've retired from WoW - the concepts will still be mostly accurate but the numbers no longer will be.) - http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.p...101-The-Primer

Quote Originally Posted by Loganisis View Post
    Stack. They multiply each other.

For example Reck + Deathwish. 50% chance of crits and each crit is multiplied by 1.3

Reck + Deathwish + Collossus Smash the same thing with 100% armor reduction. Throw in a Golem'sblood and the 1000 str * king is also more effective.

It's why Fury is aburst spec. Stacking CDs, if done smartly (not in the first few seconds of the fight so tanks can establish threat) is far greater DPS than chaining CDs.
    ^this

I started stacking my CDs and saw my overall dps increase by 1.5k. You only get to use them twice in a fight however if you prepot and catch the last few seconds of pot with your opener your pushing 24 to 25k dps. Its beast. Then pot again when your going to use them for the second time and climb up there.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarTotem View Post
    You know you just called yourself an asshat, right?

+ Reply to Thread