+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Tankspot Shoutbox Crew- RECRUITING???

Which network is it on and what is the channel name? there is never anyone in the Dal.net #tankspot channel :<
    Last edited by Fetzie; 07-06-2011 at 06:43 AM.

i slept with the browser open last night. dam you and your downtime
    Reev: So, do I macro /dance into Shield Slam now? Raysere: Yes, I hear it increases your DPS Gold balance gear quality attractiveness to the opposite gender considerably

Horde or Alliance?

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrea View Post
    Which network is it on and what is the channel name? there is never anyone in the Dal.net #tankspot channel :<
    irc.esper.net
    #tankspot

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Bumping this and updated the OP...
    Reev: So, do I macro /dance into Shield Slam now? Raysere: Yes, I hear it increases your DPS Gold balance gear quality attractiveness to the opposite gender considerably

Toushiro is offline 私はあなたのことをいつも考えています。
    I'd do it, But I can't move my 85s.

If pyrea sees this.
    -cough- Pyrea come to US i'll RAF and we power to 85 -cough-

Quote Originally Posted by Ciderhelm View Post
    I keep a few steel bars in my home.

Quote Originally Posted by Theotherone View Post
    Horde or Alliance?
    starting to look like alliance, drenden.
    discussing saturday/sunday raids. mid afternoon kinda thing, but thats not set in stone.
    only positive for now is that we are looking at no more then 2 days per week.

So the total of server/faction guilds formed by and at least partly staffed with Tankspotters is approaching 4 now?

<No Drama> / <Amardon> both headed by Terra, he of many, many, many faces, on US-Antonidas

<Goliath National Bank>
    lead by the alter-ego of the infamous Aggathon, Irylath, on US- Antonidas

<Night Watch> spearheaded by our missing musician Papapaint, with the un-nerfable Kemanorel holding the reins in trust, US-Mal'ganis.

<???> the brainchild of Truculent, on US-Dresden.

How to find them:

Night Watch
    : http://www.tankspot.com/group.php?groupid=42
    Amardon: http://amardon.guildlaunch.com/
    No Drama: http://nodramaguild.guildlaunch.com/
    Goliath National Bank: http://www.gnb-guild.com/

PS:
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggathon View Post
    Squats, Alent, Aggathon, Terra, Reev (pally alt), umm... who else?
    Kemanorel is there on his hunter, Rosefirelite's paladin Rosestarlite, Reev put his rogue Reevh there, Nez has a handful, Toushiro has a lowbie in GNB since he's RAF grinding toons with someone there for now, and I'm sure there are a few stalkers lying about. And I'm going to tenatively say Bov is there in spirit since he took the trouble to register to GNB's snazzy new site.
    Last edited by Kemanorel; 09-11-2011 at 01:01 AM. Reason: typo in URL

Well first of all I would note MagicBox- Drenden alliance, is an est guild that will raid on an est schedule, while the rest of the guilds mentioned are not focused on the same or even similar schedules. Im sure the number of guilds are much larger then 4, considering the number of people that visit the shoutbox regularly, but I took the liberty of throwing the idea out into the open. Im sure that everyone else mentioned has taken similar steps as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeyonoma View Post
    we did something like this years ago but for donors, and basically what happened was for 2-3 weeks, we had some active members, we goofed around, then it died out very quickly. Cider had a bear druid named Ciderella. LOLOLOLOLOL.
    That guild was even named TankSpot.
    風林火山陰雷

ಠ ,ಠ
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain - it's time to roll the dice

Okay so Alliance, Drenden server - do you need healers?

resto druid, disc priest, ele shaman highest demand atm, sir

http://www.magicbox.wowstead.com
    Last edited by truculent; 11-13-2011 at 06:00 AM.

we have 2 slots left if anyone is interested. non war tank and either spriest/disc, ele/resto or a lock.

Re: The Tankspot Shoutbox Crew- RECRUITING???

I just hit 84 on my protection pally. Id be more than happy to raid with you guys. Im a fairly experienced HM tank, but I recently lost my main account due to a Terms of Service issue.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

You guys should just go Horde. Horde is the way to go!

for anyone still on the fence, we might be moving into a 25 man format. more info to follow.

Re: The Tankspot Shoutbox Crew- RECRUITING???

Sorry I haven't been dodging, my money just got tight recently. Im still planning on coming over once I get my money right

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Really interested in a holy paladin or a resto shaman. anyone interested contact me asap

we still need healers if anyone is interested. we can also take a mage at this point aswell.

PS- GNB from the list above is no more.
    Last edited by truculent; 11-13-2011 at 06:01 AM.

If you guys take lowbie alts, I'll come BS with ya when I'm not working on Continuum. I'm definitely a casual player so I don't expect raid spots or anything.
    I'm way better at holding my liquor than a panda.

+ Reply to Thread