+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Tankspot Shoutbox Crew- RECRUITING???

The Tankspot Shoutbox Crew- RECRUITING???

So I have this little Idea. Im looking to start a new guild inspired by the shoutbox. Once we have 20 or so people that say "ZOMG awsome idea" then we pick a server and go for it.

worst case - many alts melting face in low-mid level bgs.

best case - world top 50 guild

In any case- Highly entertaining ingame discussions. perhaps worth more then the wow subscription itself.

UPDATE: MagicBox- drenden alliance, is now up!!!! Drenden is an EST server and we raid on an EST schedule.
    7-10pm saturday/sunday

we are looking for 2 healers (non paladin) and a mage at the moment.

Anyone interested should contact me here on tankspot or ingame at Trucqulent@drenden.

http://magic-box.enjin.com/
    Last edited by truculent; 11-13-2011 at 06:59 AM.
    Reev: So, do I macro /dance into Shield Slam now? Raysere: Yes, I hear it increases your DPS Gold balance gear quality attractiveness to the opposite gender considerably

i hate that this will no doubt be on a US server QQ
    justin.tv/Belligra

Watch me play SC2 ladder and enjoy the lolz

I mean... is this pretty much just Antonidas at this point?
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." -Neil deGrasee Tyson

Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

Quote Originally Posted by Aggathon View Post
    im not sure what you mean.
    Reev: So, do I macro /dance into Shield Slam now? Raysere: Yes, I hear it increases your DPS Gold balance gear quality attractiveness to the opposite gender considerably

Quote Originally Posted by Illidra View Post
    i hate that this will no doubt be on a US server QQ

perhaps.. still need much mor feedback before I can even take the idea seriously.

we did something like this years ago but for donors, and basically what happened was for 2-3 weeks, we had some active members, we goofed around, then it died out very quickly. Cider had a bear druid named Ciderella. LOLOLOLOLOL.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

well i figured that the box has grown pretty large the last 2 years. theres a lot of people hanging around. Thought it would be a fun idea.

How do you define casual shoutbox users versus regular shotbox users? I mean, I consider myself a casual shoutbox user so would I be denied entry because I don't have a Bov-esque level of shout box shouts? :P

What happens if I get a job that I don't work at home any more and can't visit tankspot as much during the day? Do I get /gkicked if I make it in the first place? :P
    An introduction into WarTanking (no longer updated as I've retired from WoW - the concepts will still be mostly accurate but the numbers no longer will be.) - http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.p...101-The-Primer

well of couse you would be allowed entery. All that needs to happen is someone from the shoutbox needs to know you or know of you. the application process would consist perhaps kaz reviewing your posts, looking for any troll tendencies. perhaps Bov trolling you a bit to test your demeanor

rofl, i'm not trying to shoot you down, just saying we've done it before and it was fun while it lasted. good luck though!

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeyonoma View Post
    rofl, i'm not trying to shoot you down, just saying we've done it before and it was fun while it lasted. good luck though!
    you're comming right ?

well, here's the thing.

i'm very devoted to playing sc2 right now, so any time i'm not on during my guilds raid times, i'm on sc2, if i'm not on sc2, i'm playing l4d2 with our former guild leader who recently stepped down. Lastly, I'm a vampire, i literally play at like 11pm-2am most nights PDT, most of you won't even be on. lastly at 2am, i stop playing to watch GSL/GSTL. So the likelihood of me interacting with any of you is slim. =(

...... do you sleep?

Quote Originally Posted by Aggathon View Post
    You know I've only sucked about 4 of you to Antonidas so far... He's talking about making it 20. Amardon & No Drama await

Squats, Alent, Aggathon, Terra, Reev (pally alt), umm... who else?
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." -Neil deGrasee Tyson

Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

Quote Originally Posted by truculent View Post
    ...... do you sleep?
    No... I wait.

I mean, I consider myself a casual shoutbox user so would I be denied entry because I don't have a Bov-esque level of shout box shouts? :P
    Hahah, submit the topic to Lore for PST. "What's the difference between a casual shoutboxer and a hardcore one?!"

A casual shoutboxer schedules their shoutboxing around their life where as the hardcore shoutboxer schedules their life around shoutboxing.
    "In anything, if you want to go from just a beginner to a pro, you need a montage." /w TankSpot WTB Montage for Raiders.

... and a shoutbox addict counts every minute of shoutbox downtime while the site is being redesigned :<

pft true shoutboxer's are in so much withdrawl they actually come to tankspot IRC during downtime...

+ Reply to Thread