+ Reply to Thread

Thread: T12 Encounter Journal Abilities

T12 Encounter Journal Abilities

I work on the WoW gearing program Rawr as the item/enchanter/Boss Handler programmer. Earlier today, I finished "documenting" the T12 abilities as shown on the PTR Encounter Journal (I literally copied verbatim). Anyway I thought it might help the community by providing everything I've done (what the abilities are as well as links to MMO-Champ and Wowhead on what the spell/creature ids are). I've also thrown in possible strategies on a few of the bosses (Baleroc is going to be almost a Patchwork fight but with major Tanking and Healing mechanics).

Some people will probably be confused about the file I'm posting since everything is in C# programming language format. For those who just want to skip to the "good part," under each section look for "#region Attack" as the starting point and all of the abilities will be either in a section from "/* */" or a one line "//". In programming, these are considered commented areas and don't affect the program itself.

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0Byw...Yjc5YTcw&hl=en

ps: don't bother looking at the boss's base info, these are definitely not final
    Last edited by Hinalover; 05-17-2011 at 03:15 PM.

Try now, forgot to turn on the sharing setting.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinalover View Post
    (Baleroc is going to be almost a Patchwork fight but with major Tanking and Healing mechanics).
    For normal mode you taunt on ranged (either any melee dps capable or a hunter) during Decimation Blade (because you don't want to heal those 1 million hp hits ) and you just heal through Inferno Blade thanks to a stacking +heal buff from keeping tormented people alive. As a sidenote, on 10m normal mode it's just one crystal and we rotated through it every ~ 8 stacks.

Heroic mode looks rather easily with just a spirit-link esque ability added having both linked person run together.

I've made a simple addon that takes everything from the journal and outputs it as XML. The XML can then be converted to other formats. I have XSL stylesheets to transform it into a simple html page or phpbb code that can be posted on many types of forums. http://www.wowace.com/addons/ejexport/ if you're interested.

wowhead-news got it all in a more accessable optic:
    http://www.wowheadnews.com/blog=1892...nters-unveiled

+ Reply to Thread