+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What content to start with?

What content to start with?

Hello,

I was wondering which of the 10 man content I should attempt first? I've had some success healing everything up to and including the new ZA & ZG. I've collected a fair set of healing gear on my Druid. My guild at this time is not ready to begin raid level content so I will have to make entrance into raiding by answering the trade channels LF Healer. I just need to know what the order I should do them in so I can begin studying the fights.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...katpooh/simple

I've included a link to my resto Druid. Any advice on something I should change are very welcome as well.

Thank you all in advance.

Katpooh

You have a 356 item level, you can heal any raid based on your gear. Pick whichever one you can find a run for
    An introduction into WarTanking (no longer updated as I've retired from WoW - the concepts will still be mostly accurate but the numbers no longer will be.) - http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.p...101-The-Primer

the progression route of my guild was:

Argaloth
    Omintron Defence System
    Halfus
    Magmaw
    Valiona & Theralion
    Maloriak
    Twilight Ascendant Council
    Chimaeron
    Conclave of Winds
    Atramedes
    Cho'Gall
    Nefarian
    Al'akir

What Loganisis says is correct most of the earlier Raid bosses are tuned to be done with an ilvl of ~346. Argaloth is particualirly tuned downand is nothing more than a very basic gear check

Thank you for the feed back and the list. I will do the research part for the encounters and then throw myself into the raid community.

Thanks again.

Arguable ODS was a mistake we spent a couple nights on that encounter adnd then ended up breezing the next 4 in as many nghts

What content to start with?

Yeah, I'd definitely say Halfus is the easiest, probably followed by Magmaw, then ODS, Conclave, then Maloriak. Those are all relatively easy fights. In your gear, you can easily heal any of those fights, and it will come down to how well coordinated your groups are.
    Kathy, I said, "I'm lost" though I knew she was sleeping
    I'm empty and aching and I don't know why
    Counting the cars on the New Jersey Turnpike
    They've all gone to look for America

My guild went:

Omnotron
    Halfus
    Valiona & Theralion
    Conclave
    Twilight Ascendant Council
    Magmaw
    Cho'gall/Chimaeron/Maloriak/Atramedes all in the same night (lol)
    Al'akir
    Nefarian

But we're weird like that. Your gear is honestly way past what we had going into the majority of these fights.

+ Reply to Thread