Knights of Tranquility was formed in August 2005 on the Silver Hand server, with the belief that raiding should be a positive, fun and friendly social experience. Our guild caters to older people with limited time to play, but who want to see content. We expect our guild members to be prepared for content, and to put forth their best effort, but we always remain respectful of the people behind the characters. In January 2007, we moved to The Scryers server in search of a cozier, tight-knit community, and we have had fun raiding 25 mans on this server ever since.
Our approach to raid is that we are always respectful of our members, and our member's time. Our members often have responsibilities that limit the amount of time they have to play, so we make the best use of that time by starting raids promptly, and limiting the number of interruptions in raids. Each raid team member understands that raiding is a challenging activity that requires preparation and research before each raid, and that during raids, we need to give our full attention and effort to make the raid successful. However, we never resort to insults or name-calling as a means of correcting mistakes. We resolve raid issues in a positive, constructive manner.
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday between 7:30-10:30 p.m. PST.
Our guild is ideal for you if:
* You are over the age of 30 and have a family/job/children
* You want to see end-game content without treating WoW like a second job (we raid a mere 9 hours per week!)
* You are tired of the racism, sexism, homophobia, and swearing that is all too common in hardcore raiding guilds, and you want to be part of a positive, pleasant enjoyable raiding experience where people laugh and enjoy themselves during raids.
* Applicants should be in a mix of properly itemized 333/346 PvE gear.
* Must have Ventrilo installed.
* Should be able to attend at least 2 of the 3 nights stated, for the full length of time.