+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Not as fun as I thought it would be.

- I bought landslide before raid last night.
    Question: Why is hurricane better than avalanche?
    - I do prepot.
    - Our fish feast gives +90 stats.
    Clone - Horde @ Sylvanas EU

Probably becuase more haste means more white swings which means more damage, & more rage, & more procs of enrage, which means even more damage.

Machoen I believe your DPS is up there I have rolled with plenty of Warriors way worse than you were.. I bet putting out that little bit more now is nice. I have a different problem my first love is Tanking and all of my VP go to tank gear. But I was asked to DPS on V&T I think couple months ago now and since have fallen in love with DPS. I PvP Ret and I queue for VP runs very often pug ret I love it so much.. The new 353 gear from ZA/ZG is helpful if I can get some.., honestly I long for better DPS gear but I love my Tank end of the subject. Made it to Chogal last night!! Tanked Halfus, was TOP DPS on V&T, then tanked it from there where called it at Chogal until this evening. Most my guildies have the stuff from these guys so I can start off spec rolling for Ret probably.

My point. Even for me I could not join a guild where I am not a tank even as much as I love to DPS if that helps you.. I wanna tank that's why all my gear is sparkly purple on him. Finding a decent group of guys omg what a challenge I am a very luck guy to be accepted into my guild.

Contravene - I know what you mean, and I enjoyed dpsing last night.
    Tengenstein - You told me something I didn't know about haste, thank you.
    Clone - Horde @ Sylvanas EU

Quote Originally Posted by Machoen View Post
    Sorry, was doing arenas at the time, I got full pve gear.

Pacans. What I enjoyed in my previous guild was that we had good communication. We talked on ventrilo, spoke a lot in guild chat. In my new guild they don't say hi back when I log in.

And yes. I enjoy tanking more than dpsing. When tanking I feel like I'm doing something for the raid except pulling off high dps.
    It sounds to me like your homesick. To me, I love tanking, I love fury, I love healing but I love to do it with the people I've been doing it with for years. Your in that "new guy" role and it sucks. No one really knows you yet. No one really talks yet. They will, I think if you drop guild you will find the same problem in your next guild. Give them a chance.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarTotem View Post
    You know you just called yourself an asshat, right?

+ Reply to Thread