+ Reply to Thread

Thread: so randoms have the problem that bgs have now?

so randoms have the problem that bgs have now?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2489950843

who wants to bet that blizzard somehow finds a fix for it.unlike bg queues that have been bugged for forever

eather way,i find it funny that people relized that tanking and healing isnt fun when random pugs drop after 1 wipe and rage at the person tanking or healing before they do it.its call to arms tank,and yeah.average wait time 30 mins.i still get pretty short queues for the regular random heroics though,but im only doing them because i need jp for heirlooms for a alt

i hate doing heroics because i just cant stand pugs.and especially now with the prioritizing same realm grouping thats even more reason for me not to do them.i pretty much dislike alot of the people on my server(i play on a rp server,i find rp'ers annoying)

oh and speaking of random heroics.is the archeology giving extra stuff thing now in the non troll heroics,because i queued up random today to get more jp for heirlooms for an alt and i got lost city of the tol'vir and there was one of those "requires archeology" things in it.i might actually level my archeology back up,been extremely bored anyway

although i do give blizz props on increasing the honor gain though you get for pvping now.gonna make doing heroics better now that i can get honor faster so i dont have to waste time rep grinding on stupid alts
    Last edited by PimpJuice4; 05-07-2011 at 08:24 PM.

i hate doing heroics because i just cant stand pugs.and especially now with the prioritizing same realm grouping thats even more reason for me not to do them.i pretty much dislike alot of the people on my server(i play on a rp server,i find rp'ers annoying.
    Gosh, wouldn't it be cool if Blizz had some sort of forum where you could find a new guild with like-minded players to run 5-mans with on another realm AND a way to transfer your toon to said realm (even across faction). Hey..wait a minute...

Quote Originally Posted by PimpJuice4 View Post

oh and speaking of random heroics.is the archeology giving extra stuff thing now in the non troll heroics,because i queued up random today to get more jp for heirlooms for an alt and i got lost city of the tol'vir and there was one of those "requires archeology" things in it.i might actually level my archeology back up,been extremely bored anyway
    Those were always there.

+ Reply to Thread