+ Reply to Thread

Thread: where to quest from lvl 60-64

where to quest from lvl 60-64

so,ive pretty much been questing in eastern kingdoms.because i find it alot more enjoyable then kalimdor

but i was thinkin.i heard,you can quest from lvl 60-64 and bypass hellfire peninsula(which is usually the spot where i stop lvling alts because i just hate that place)so i was just wondering where the best spot to quest from 60 to 64 would be.right now ive been questing in swamp of sorrows but could i just quest in blasted lands til 64 or would i run out of quests there before then

You can go straight to Zangarmarsh.
    Kathy, I said, "I'm lost" though I knew she was sleeping
    I'm empty and aching and I don't know why
    Counting the cars on the New Jersey Turnpike
    They've all gone to look for America

Quote Originally Posted by Reev View Post
    You can go straight to Zangarmarsh.
    where do you start questing in Zangarmarsh though.cuz i thought the only warchiefs command you got was for hellfire peninsula

i was thinkin about doin that though,but i figured with the way questing is set up now.the only warchiefs command you got was for hellfire peninsula

I think in Zangmarsh you can start in the Cenarion Refuge or in the Troll camp. Been a while since I leveled horde in there. You could do LFG, it goes pretty fast from 60 on up in the dungeons.

The quests open up even if the Board doens't send you there I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Theotherone View Post
    I think in Zangmarsh you can start in the Cenarion Refuge or in the Troll camp. Been a while since I leveled horde in there. You could do LFG, it goes pretty fast from 60 on up in the dungeons.

The quests open up even if the Board doens't send you there I believe.
    ya,im kinda tryin to avoid the lvling thru lfg tanking.i did that once on a warrior and i hated it,but i dont know.im probably gonna eather tank or heal(i made a druid)when i hit 85 anyway

i guess if the zangarmarsh thing doesnt work i could always do that though

+ Reply to Thread