+ Reply to Thread

Thread: does blizz just hate me?

does blizz just hate me?

or is there some kind of thing implemented now where it gives you the heroic you hate the most when you queue up random.i got stonecore yesterday,and we wiped on the boss that drops the drake

i queued up today.and to my suprise,stonecore yet again.i ended up leaving after scrubs died to the first bosses ground phase(watching the ground must be hard for pugs).and i was like "whatever,ill queue up in 15 mins again".and yeah,guess what the dungeon i got was

STONECORE

/rageface

i ended up leaving though,i wasnt in the mood for another wipefest.im tempted to queue up for specfic heroic zg just to see if i get better luck with pugs in the new heroics but i dont know,im not really in the mood for a wipefest

it is an overused phrase, but random stuff is random. Randomness means you get clusters. Sometimes these clusters are good (you roll over 95 on all the loot in an instance), sometimes they are bad (you get stonecore yet AGAIN).

For me it was a run of Deadmines; every freaking random was Deadmines, Deadmines and more Deadmines. And when I got lucky and it wasn't Deadmines it was SFK. I HATE Deadmines; not that it's hard anymore it's just freaking long and ugly.

For me it was a run of Deadmines
    Yeah..deadmines is such a trash fest. And watching people flail around in the nightmare sequence, trying and failing to avoid fire and the spinny bars of doom fills me with an overpowering sense of despair.

yep same here, deadmines, 11 times in 11 nights... seriously...

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Granted I have not run a heroic in a long time, in fact, the last time I did was 3 days after they nerfed deadmines. IMO it became one of the easiest ones after that nerf when they removed 2/3 of the instance.

In over a year of running ICC i never got the facelifter to drop once, neither on normal or HC. 42 freaking kills.

On the other hand I haven't lost a greed roll on any of the BoEs from the new 5 mans yet,

+ Reply to Thread