Thread: Murozond melee damage 90K+?

Murozond melee damage 90K+?

My warrior seems to be taking incredible spike damage from Murozond.
    Here's a recount snapshot of a fight:

murozond.jpg

Unblocked hit 90K+, is this normal? o.O
    I am pretty sure this is not a coincidence, because I got two-shotted by this boss sometimes.
    I have 37K armor, reduces physical damage taken by 58.71%.
    Greatly appreciate anyone who shares the logs and experiences!

Quote Originally Posted by Tschus View Post
    My warrior seems to be taking incredible spike damage from Murozond.
    Here's a recount snapshot of a fight:

Attachment 3151

Unblocked hit 90K+, is this normal? o.O
    I am pretty sure this is not a coincidence, because I got two-shotted by this boss sometimes.
    I have 37K armor, reduces physical damage taken by 58.71%.
    Greatly appreciate anyone who shares the logs and experiences!
    The boss hits very hard. The counter to shit is you can have almost 100% up time on cooldown's. If you blood lust, and pull boss you can pull off 100% up time on lust the entire fight.

So then you just chain all major cooldowns until the fight ends.
    [Today 06:48 PM] Ion:swimming in a natural body of water ISN'T acceptable...it's momentarily tolerable

I use my Oh shit button very early on each hour glass reset. I try to time it too an enrage to get the full benefit of enraged regeneration. Healer should also be using their healing CDs/trinkets etc so I rely on that too. I don't like to kite too far and usually tank him on the right side of the hour glass. I find it's easier to tank him close to the hour glass so that you don't range your healer. That and so you can click the hour glass if things get rough

Thanks for the replies.
    I still think the 90K+ hit is insane, but well we rarely get normal (unblocked) hit right now so I guess its how bz tunes it?

90k isnt' that bad when you consider the amount of stam in LFD these days. My DK sits at about 240k hp; my pally at about 225K and my warrior brings up the rear with about 200k (warrior has lowest ilvl of the three at 365 or so) - none stack stam it's just the function of 378 gear and the 15% LFD buff. As you gear up you'll find the hits are really not that bad and can be pretty easily healed through.

What really sucks healing that fight is dps who stand in the yellow stuff for a second or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Theotherone View Post
    90k isnt' that bad when you consider the amount of stam in LFD these days. My DK sits at about 240k hp; my pally at about 225K and my warrior brings up the rear with about 200k (warrior has lowest ilvl of the three at 365 or so) - none stack stam it's just the function of 378 gear and the 15% LFD buff. As you gear up you'll find the hits are really not that bad and can be pretty easily healed through.

What really sucks healing that fight is dps who stand in the yellow stuff for a second or two.
    The only time I've got problem was on a non-LFD group. lol

When I'm healing this fight I'm basically ignoring the dps. :P