+ Reply to Thread

Thread: paladin macro

paladin macro

I am looking for a macro that will allow me to remove bubble quickly and as to be able to regain aggro on mob.

Code:
    /cancelaura Divine Shield
    /cancelaura Hand of Protection
    Cancelaura commands do not error if the aura is not present, they just don't do anything if there wasn't that specific aura to cancel. With that in mind you can safely mix these in with other actions like this, which will automatically cancel any physical immunity you have prior to using your taunt.

Code:
    #showtooltip Righteous Defense
    /cast Righteous Defense
    Code:
    #showtooltip Hand of Reckoning
    /cast Hand of Reckoning
    Last edited by Quinafoi; 04-12-2011 at 11:44 AM.
    "In anything, if you want to go from just a beginner to a pro, you need a montage." /w TankSpot WTB Montage for Raiders.

thank you for the posting really helped but I am level 85 and done all dungeons and about to head soon into heroics. I am a beast with a lot that I have fun online. But I am asking does anyone have some really specials for a tank. I am also a holy too but do more for then heal but with the balance I have I can do both. But need some macros to help. Thanks for reading and hope I can get feedback soon.

Code:
    /cast Avenging Wrath
    /say Red Bull gives me Wings!
    Macros serve a purpose, if you don't know what you want then how do you know what you want when you see it?
    "In anything, if you want to go from just a beginner to a pro, you need a montage." /w TankSpot WTB Montage for Raiders.

wondering

I see what you say but I am a port. And ret tank and wondering if anyone got new macros for it that would help me tank amazing for bosses? I am also wanting to know some good sites that could help?

paladin macro

Tankspot
    Maintankadin
    Elitist jerks

You should use the fewest macros you can. You want fine control of what you do and when. The only macro I find truly useful with no drawbacks is the one provided above to cancel immunity when using hand of reckoning. Every other macro I can think of will be useful SOMETIMES and terrible the rest of the time because it wastes a cd of some kind. I keep one ready for targeting special mobs for hammer of justice (i.e. Twilight Sappers), but those two are about all.
    "he doens't need healing, he doesn't need healing, he doesn't nee-WHAOSHIT!wtf was that man!". Please stop leaning on TDR. -Teng

+ Reply to Thread