Knights of Tranquility was formed in August 2005 on the Silver Hand server, with the belief that raiding should be a positive, fun and friendly social experience. Our guild caters to older people with limited time to play, but who want to see content. We expect our guild members to be prepared for content, and to put forth their best effort, but we always remain respectful of the people behind the characters. In January 2007, we moved to The Scryers server in search of a cozier, tight-knit community, and we have had fun raiding 25 mans on this server ever since.
Our approach to raiding is casual in the sense that we are always respectful of our members, and our member's time. We understand if people occasionally have to miss raids due to RL obligations. We are "hardcore" in the sense that each member understands that raiding is a challenging activity that requires preparation and focus,That being said, we do expect that people show up to raids that they sign up for, stay for the entire duration (barring RL emergencies of course) and are committed to putting forth their best effort. We never resort to insults or intimidation as a means of correcting mistakes. Our members often have responsibilities that limit the amount of time they have to play, so we make the best use of that time.
We prefer 25 man raiding because we feel it is more immersive and challenging. It is more spiritually rewarding to coordinate the efforts of 25 people towards completing a raid encounter, and it is more exhiliarating to hear 25 people shout on Vent when the big bad dragon is finally dead.
25 man Cataclysm content
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday between 7:30-10:30 p.m. PST.
Our guild is ideal for you if:
* You are over the age of 30 and have a family/job/children
* You want to see end-game content without treating WoW like a second job (we raid a mere 9 hours per week!)
* You are tired of the racism, sexism, homophobia, and swearing that is all too common in hardcore raiding guilds, and you want to be part of a positive, pleasant enjoyable raiding experience where people laugh and enjoy themselves during raids.
Interested in ranged dps/healers, but especially:
Holy or disc priest
Also have room for one prot warrior or prot paladin (must have DPS offspec)
* Applicants should be in a mix of properly itemized 333/346 PvE gear.
* Must have Ventrilo installed.
* Should be able to attend at least 2 of the 3 nights stated, for the full length of time.