+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Legendary: Episode 23 - Daily Blink

Legendary: Episode 23 - Daily Blink

On today's LEGENDARY:
    • Guest Host - Chris Hanel of the Daily Blink!
    • Heirloom changes
    • Armor and Weapon Q&A
    • Faction vs Faction RBGs
    • And more!

Legendary on Gamebreaker.tv | Follow Gamebreaker on Twitter

Loved chris on the show this week, make him a regular when lore gets back too imo! would be even more legendary. great show again, keep it up!

Woot

Thats music vid at the start was f%^# EPIC SAUCE!!!

You can get 9 women and make a baby in a month...right?

Same idea. Sometimes things just take time (and time is money, friend).

This argument of "just throw more money at it" is silly. Some feature that 5 guys on the forums want (and are really loud about) doesn't make sense to do if you have to hire a whole new team, train them up, get them involved in the system, write up the specs and discuss how it's actually going to be done, what features it will touch, how many other things need to change to accommodate it...and at the end of the day Johnny Forumguy, the very guy who advocated for it so loudly and extensively...hates it. And nobody else cares, because nobody else EVER cared.

The naivety behind all of these "just throw more money/people at the problem" is...annoying. Are you just trolling or do you actually believe this? It's detracting from my enjoyment of your show.

Recruit a Friend requires that the accounts be on the same battle.net
    I remain the only warrior in all of Azeroth that can cast fireball
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?pid=398031&id=1827335559&ref=fbx_album

Keep new guy, I likes

Heirlooms

Having the leveling heirlooms usable by all a players accounts (if they all go back to battlenet)makes some sense. You do earn them with your main, why not have ALL of your alts use them........

Dyes

I like the concept, when I was playing Neverwinter I always fooled with them to get the right look. The dyes were tied to the charachter- not the gear though- so when you changed gear it dyed to match the rest of your stuff. The shape and dark/ light of the items color scheme remained the same, just in a new "base" of tint. You could chose regular colors, metallics, and chromatics.......

Quote Originally Posted by leaflesstree View Post
    Keep new guy, I likes
    Have to agree with you. He's great.

Is it me or does Chris sound a little like Harland Williams? Great show this week.

I'd be interested in seeing how they fix the need/greed on boe's in dungeons vs. raids, considering most raids have a ML set in motion. In dungeons, say you have a warrior tank heroic geared, druid healer, mage, hunter and a spriest and boe plate shoulders drop, say everyone except the tank has a plate 85 needing an upgrade and that would be great to get, obviously, the heroic gear tank doesn't that, but chooses need because he can sell them in the ah, so he F!@#s over the other 4 people, needs it and can leave knowing he just made 10kg+ on the ah, that's not fair to the other classes.

On the topic of wands, I'd like to see wand-play back into the game. Rogues, warriors, even hunters(wing clip & raptor strike) use their ranged os weapons while mages, locks and priests dont ever use wands anymore.

Off-topic, I'd like to see a new profession like Woodworker to craft wands, shields, staves and polearms. Wouldn't mind seeing the ability to craft epic weapons, wands and/or rings/trinkets/necks, just a little off-topic...

Is it just me or is there a near constant popping/crackling sound in the audio? It sounds like the voice channels are clipping, but I can't be 100% certain. Other videos play fine - it's just Legendary that does it for me.

Guys, great show! Loved it and I think the new guy would make an excellent addition to the show in the bottom-left corner when Lore returns.

Legendary: Episode 23 - Daily Blink

Quote Originally Posted by Aceso Jenkins View Post
    Is it just me or is there a near constant popping/crackling sound in the audio? It sounds like the voice channels are clipping, but I can't be 100% certain. Other videos play fine - it's just Legendary that does it for me.

Guys, great show! Loved it and I think the new guy would make an excellent addition to the show in the bottom-left corner when Lore returns.
    The last couple of weeks have indeed had cracking in the sound.

<JINX> Runetotem-US - 6/8H Recruiting All Classes! - http://jinx.com/guild
    Live Stream - http://twitch.tv/razilius

Quote Originally Posted by chel- View Post
    Have to agree with you. He's great.
    I think it would be fun to see lore and new kid playing, the shows have been getting shorter maybe a new view will help out

I prefer lore, but I watch marmot and pst weekly. No offense.

Quote Originally Posted by leaflesstree View Post
    I think it would be fun to see lore and new kid playing, the shows have been getting shorter maybe a new view will help out
    The shows getting shorter has been the best thing ever I think. Sitting down to watch 60 minutes of video is a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Systeria View Post
    Is it me or does Chris sound a little like Harland Williams? Great show this week.

I'd be interested in seeing how they fix the need/greed on boe's in dungeons vs. raids, considering most raids have a ML set in motion. In dungeons, say you have a warrior tank heroic geared, druid healer, mage, hunter and a spriest and boe plate shoulders drop, say everyone except the tank has a plate 85 needing an upgrade and that would be great to get, obviously, the heroic gear tank doesn't that, but chooses need because he can sell them in the ah, so he F!@#s over the other 4 people, needs it and can leave knowing he just made 10kg+ on the ah, that's not fair to the other classes.

On the topic of wands, I'd like to see wand-play back into the game. Rogues, warriors, even hunters(wing clip & raptor strike) use their ranged os weapons while mages, locks and priests dont ever use wands anymore.

Off-topic, I'd like to see a new profession like Woodworker to craft wands, shields, staves and polearms. Wouldn't mind seeing the ability to craft epic weapons, wands and/or rings/trinkets/necks, just a little off-topic...
    If you read the actual patch notes for this change, the patch notes say when in a random dungeon. It will not affect raids at all.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2353015977

Q: Can we see gear won via need rolls become soulbound? - Lorinall (NA/ANZ)

A: Yes. We plan on implementing a system where winning an item via Need (when using the Dungeon Finder Need Before Greed loot system) will make a BoE item soulbound. We hope to have this working for the 4.2 patch.

TBC raiding chart

could someone please link that chart? i couldn't read it on the screen and I'm really interested in it.

i got you: http://www.rpguides.de/wow/images/ne...es_diagram.jpg

starts at the bottom with "level 70"

also for some reason it doesn't include any of the black temple attunements

Simply dying your gear would be boring. True customization would allow us to change the gear to look like other pieces of gear already in the game. They can balance it out by making us use materials appropriate to our level in order to change the look.

So....If Blizzard allows us to Color Customize our gear.....Anyone see Lore the "Pink" power ranger happening?

+ Reply to Thread