+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Getting from Ironforge to Felwood/Darkshore?

Theotherone, I should have recognized the Grateful Dead image..............I appreciate your information and commenting on the attitude of the other players. It would be great if I could get on your distribute or friends list so that I can further this dialogue. Please let me know what you think. Mayagoitya

Quote Originally Posted by Theotherone View Post
    I'm kind of curious as to how one leveled to 60 and never ventured across to Kalimdor?
    just a quick comment since i caught this browsing but with 4 pc boa armor and the ring well i just lvled a rogue using random dungeons and never left the eastern kingdoms on top of that i hit outlands at 58 did all of hellfire and zangarmarsh then into nagrand at 68 hit up borean did all those then the basin finally a few in snow peaks to 80 did all hyjal deepholm and some uldum hit 85 even funnier story is that i think from 20-30 i didnt do a single quest just got a few back to back ques. btw in case your wondering it wasnt a RAF account and i did use the banners when i was finally able to.

Quote Originally Posted by SalElmo View Post
    Theotherone, I should have recognized the Grateful Dead image..............I appreciate your information and commenting on the attitude of the other players. It would be great if I could get on your distribute or friends list so that I can further this dialogue. Please let me know what you think. Mayagoitya
    Sure.

+ Reply to Thread