+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cho'Gall Help

Cho'Gall Help

My guild is doing 10 man Cho gall we have gotten him to 40% doing the raid perfectly we just cant get it healers go oom and oozes overwhelm us

Raid Comp

Tanks Feral Druid Prot Pally

DPS Spriest,Fury warrior, Marks Hunter, Demo Lock and a DK

Healers Resto Shaman, Holy priest, Paladin

We have all our ranged on slimes but cant get the boss down fast enough any advice to be given here we understand the fight just cant kill him for some reason do we need a better come diffrent classes anything helps.

Thanks

are you keeping your melee on the boss for the first 2-3 add waves? how many add spawns do you usually get?
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

yes i keep them on the boss all the time, and we have gotten 4-5 Adds

what is your boss/raid positioning then since around the 4th/5th add you should be pushing p2? are you tanking him in the middle of the room and dropping the pools in the doorway so your ranged doesnt have to run far/at all to switch to adds as soon as they spawn?
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

OK

I try and do everyhting to a T what tank spot does and yes we are close to pushing it by the 5th

you should be around 30-35% by the time the 4th add spawns at the latest so when the 5th add spawns you can just off tank him and push p2. since you say you are wiping around 40% and getting a 5th add you should look to making sure you are maximizing dps on chogall. once the 3rd and 4th add wave spawns have your dk drop dnd and have both melee go help kill adds. yes you lose their dps on the boss but killing add waves faster will get your ranged back on the boss quicker which will help out alot more. most of the time this is the problem if you are just finishing up killing an add wave right before another big add spawns.
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

Drop a healer and pick up a DPS.
    RNGesus - Saving you unreliably since BC.
    http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/v...ellvarsig3.jpg

Thank you i was just doing what the Tankspot video said 2 tank 3 healers and the rest dps

+ Reply to Thread