+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Draenei Protection Pally Need Some Cata Advice!

Protection Pally Need Some Cata Advice!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...g/zeyad/simple

I've been stacking strength, stamina, hit. I'm having trouble with mitigation. Please give me some advice for what I should do to get right. I've been working hard at tanking heroics and regs to get jp and valor and I have been raising rep with different factions to get the good gear from them. I've been trying to gem correctly, also. Any advice??

Thanks!!
    Last edited by JayFoe; 03-19-2011 at 08:35 PM.

You're on a good route regards reforging, for gems you might want to try mastery for yellow, mastery/stamina for blue and parry/mastery for red to get the socket boni. After that it's basically swapping out your dps gear and enchant your stuff, at least 346 tanking pieces and those reputation epics

Your overall stats are decent for heroics, you should be capable of tanking everything thanks to the +15% pugging buff.

Thanks for the advice. I've been reforging everything for mastery from reading a few of the other post about the topic. I wasn't too sure about the gems though, so thanks for that. I don't really know where to begin when it comes to the enchants, though.

+ Reply to Thread