+ Reply to Thread

Thread: An open letter to Tankspot Video Posters.

An open letter to Tankspot Video Posters.

I thought it was worth mentioning that my healers and raiders have relied heavily upon this site for generating understanding about the Raid encounters post the Cataclysm in World of Warcraft. We have found the information contained within to be highly reliable, accurate and (in some cases) rather entertaining and informative. A good chunk of the data here has been directly applied to our own raiding strategies and has been quite effective in assisting us make progression through the existing Raid content.

To all the people who put the time and effort into these great video's - Bravo Zulu and keep up the good work!

On a bit of a side note, today's Daily Marmot also is an excellent resource, and one I'm going to have my healers especially listen to - as well as any of the other guild officers/raiders I can cajole to view it. Alot of good information there for dealing with the 'Younger Raider Element' in guilds that parallels basic leadership 101 skills I learned while in the Navy. Once again, Bravo Zulu and keep up the good work!

Here's hoping to see continued content of this caliber for future raiding needs - I for one certainly appreciate it!

Very Respectfully,

Friti
    Heals Lead, Broseph, Eredar
    85 Resto Druid

*Edit 1: Typo in the subject line I can't seem to fix. Should read 'An open letter to Tankspot Video Posters.'. Unable to correct it seems. - Friti, 30MAR2011 1143
    Last edited by Friti; 03-30-2011 at 08:44 AM. Reason: Attempt to correct typo in Subject line

+ Reply to Thread