+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tanking - Just thought i'd get check out.

Tanking - Just thought i'd get check out.

Hey.

Think i am on the right path in regards to my gear/talents/gem/ enchants but figured i get some expert advice encase i have overlooked something stupid.

Any criticism is welcome.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...vestige/simple

- stick to a gemming route, you've picked up several different gems. At your gear level i'd go with stamina (blue), stamina/mastery (yellow) and stamina/parry (red) unless you reach roughly 140k without those gems.
    - pick up a WotLk shoulder enchant (account bound) and start questing Therazane
    - mending on your weapon and a leg enchant for your panties, 55 stamina on chest
    - drop gag order talent for raiding and pick up incite
    - that baradin trinket offers nothing besides mastery, try sniping Impetuous Query at your AH
    - reforge ring from hit to mastery
    - try picking up a sword/mace for tanking, those grant free ~ 100 expertise ratings for humans

Hello!
    Let me first try tell you about the stats

Mastery:

Reforge any hit/expertise > mastery.
    Yellow gem slots should be with 40 mastery gems!

Parry/Dodge:

Keep your dodge and parry at average, which it is, but don't use 40 parry gems, use 20 parry & 30 stamina instead.

Stamina:

Health is of course very important for a tank, but avoidance is much more important to enchant and gem for.

Talents:

It looks very good, except, you don't really need gag order. I'd recommend putting the two points into incite instead.

Glyphs look pretty much great!

Hope this helped,

Clone - Sylvanas EU
    Clone - Horde @ Sylvanas EU

Quote Originally Posted by klausi View Post
    - stick to a gemming route, you've picked up several different gems. At your gear level i'd go with stamina (blue), stamina/mastery (yellow) and stamina/parry (red) unless you reach roughly 140k without those gems.
    You can practically do any boss except nefarian with 135k health minimum.
    Clone - Horde @ Sylvanas EU

Done most of what has been said so far. Ive gone with some lesser enchants in places as im not raiding at the present time. I will be carrying on with Therazane rep. Plus hunting for some new panties before I use the suggest enchant.

Thanks guys.

+ Reply to Thread