+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What do you drink when you play?

fruit juice or water. When I start raiding, I will drink a little , cuz I was nearly talk with others all of the time.

Fizzy mineral water mostly. If not raiding, then beer. If just jacking around with guildies doing pvp or farming trash in firelands then maybe a glass of single malt.

And btw, Pilsener lager is, as the name suggests, a type of lager that originated in Pilsen. Which is not in Germany. It is in the Czech Republic (the locals call the place Plzen).

Coors Light or Caesars. Or if I'm raiding, water.

Sundrop, Dr. Pepper, Full Throttle, Mike's, whatever I have handy, as long as it's not healthy. lol

Just heard about a new drink called "The Godmother". 1 ounce vodka, one ounce Amaretto over ice. Mix and enjoy.

Sam Adams Summer Ale is also on the menu this week.
    Last edited by Meshuggah; 08-15-2011 at 04:11 PM.
    Jesus loves you seriously big time. He'd hug you until your eyeballs exploded out of your skull if he ever met you. He'd windsurf across the oceans of dead Nazis which he personally slaughtered to tell you that your new haircut is the bee's knees.. http://theoatmeal.com/comics/email

I constantly alternate giant mug of coffee (I rock a 32 oz mug), 1 liter bottle of water, and a glass of OJ. Unless I'm feeling either rich (Black Butte Porter) or like getting HAMMERED (SHNOOTER-BOMBS! The shot is 1 part root beer schnapps, 1 part whip vodka dropped into Black Butte Porter. Tastes like a cup of really well creamed/sweetened coffee!). If I'm ballin' out of control, Jameson on the rocks.

Water and Coke. Sometimes Sunny Delight if I have any.

If I'm playing seriously water. I normally manage to drink about 16oz of water per hour of raiding, this leads to a lot of bio breaks but normally isn't that much of a problem.
    [Today 06:48 PM] Ion:swimming in a natural body of water ISN'T acceptable...it's momentarily tolerable

Quote Originally Posted by SilvarusLupus View Post
    Sometimes Sunny Delight if I have any.
    You do know what they put in Sunny Delight don't you? I don't drink it for exactly that reason

are raiding team are mostly alcaholics. i usually go with some nice ales. Hobgoblins, Bishops finger, Occasionaly a nice bottle of red. Our raids usually end when someone can no longer see the keyboard properly.
    It does tend to slow our progress somewhat but we sure have a lot of laughs doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fetzie View Post
    You do know what they put in Sunny Delight don't you? I don't drink it for exactly that reason
    Mark that vice versa :P
    [Today 06:48 PM] Ion:swimming in a natural body of water ISN'T acceptable...it's momentarily tolerable

The amount of oils and additives they put in Sunny D to give it that smooth texture is truly frightening.

Quote Originally Posted by Fetzie View Post
    The amount of oils and additives they put in Sunny D to give it that smooth texture is truly frightening.
    I know. But its so good.

Coffee....... as black as my heart.
    No one tanks in a void.........

I dont drink too often when I play anymore, but back in my vanilla/bc days we regularly had drinking games while raiding. My personal favorite was when we decided to take a shot every time a mage died.. 8 mages in the raid x 3 wipes on vael = blacked out by drakes, asleep on the floor during chromaggus. Sometimes I still will go thru a bottle of Jager, or whatever other random liquor is in my cupboard, but I tend to not get very much done, outside of getting sloshed. Also, marguaritas are my trusty standby from about april - august. Yum.

Just water, my throat got dry easily (you know the intense when playing lol) when I drink juice,.

I drink anything from Sam Adams to captain and coke or jack and coke whilst playing. Usually pregame then drunk by the end of ultraxion. Some how I still do well tanking...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Water or green tea. Sometimes smoothies depending on time of day or pure fruit juice.

Scotch.
    Scotch + tanking = fun

Quote Originally Posted by Dargoth View Post
    Scotch.
    Scotch + tanking = fun
    Generic answer is generic.

What KIND of scotch?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravy
    Any plan that doesn't call for the end of the world or the extinction of the human race isn't a good plan

+ Reply to Thread