Tea, earl grey, hot.
Tea, earl grey, hot.
Other Characters visit my profile
Just tried Shiner Ruby Seasonal (9/10) and Old Rasputin (8/10). I recommend the first to eat with burgers. The second is a burger in liquid form...
Ale, mainly Abbot Ale or Hobgoblin, (Hobgoblin is far more intune with the Horde side anyway :P).
About 4 or 5 limbers me up, anymore then that and I have a button to mute myself :P. Also thats like once a week, when I was on a four day schedule for raiding I really didn't need rampant alcoholism to add to my list of problems
Man, I'm disgusted just by reading all that. I advice you to get some german beer over there.
There's some fine german beer...but there's more good belgian and american beer (probably british too). Lager is a blight brought upon the world by germans.
+1 for the single malt drinkers.
Ion has great taste in scotch. I've got a Lagavulin Distiller's edition (still 16 year old, just the Master Distiller hand picks some casks and makes a special edition every year), a High Park 12, and a Glen Breton (Krenian, take note!). I've polished a few other bottles with friends along the way (McCallum, Scapa, Oban, Bowmore 12 or 18, Glen Morangie in various varieties, Dalwhinnie, Talisker, and many more in bars rather than bottles), and it truly is a great thing to appreciate.
But Alas, I never drink scotch when I raid. Coke, Juice, Water, that sort of thing, mainly Coke for the caffeine.
A caesar. Here is my recipe. No, this is NOT a bloody marry, or whatever. That's made from tomato juice.
- Fill a glass (I use a tall beer glass) 1/2 way with ice.
- 1 shot of Vodka. Polar Ice!
- 3 dashes of Frank's Caesar spicer
- 6 dashes of worcestershire sauce
- dash of caesar salt
- 1 teaspoon of pickle juice.
- 3 cracks of fresh pepper
- 3 cracks of fresh salt
- Fill glass with Mott's Clamato Original Casear
- Then ROLL the contents 4 times. Roll meaning: pour into one glass, and then back into your original glass. This allows for better mixing than stirring.
- Salt the rim (if you want)
- Garnish with pickled asparagus and a slice of pickle
I usually have 2 or 3 of these during the course of a 3 hour raid.
<||Solus Verum||> Stand on your own and seek the Truth
Alcoholic Beverages: Shiner, Blue Moon, Asahi (yum!) Heineken
Non-Alc: Coffee (choc. chip cappuccinos ftw) Orange Juice, Strawberry Protein Shakes (deliciously evil)
I have a strange accordance to drink differently each time i log I'm strange
Water and nothing other than water.
I retired from Soda over 7 years ago.
I made a snakebite for the first time last night. Simply amazing.
- Fill half the cup of Hard Apple Cider(Hornsby's, Woodchuck, Strongbow)
- Take a stirring spoon and place it right above the cider
- Pour Guiness or Murphy's Irish Stout onto the spoon so that it doesn't mix with the cider on bottom. Raise spoon to keep it above the rising beer, obviously.
When done, the top half will be dark and the bottom will be light. The flavors will exchange, and it tastes great. If you don't like Guiness, the cider gives it a new taste.
Jesus loves you seriously big time. He'd hug you until your eyeballs exploded out of your skull if he ever met you. He'd windsurf across the oceans of dead Nazis which he personally slaughtered to tell you that your new haircut is the bee's knees.. http://theoatmeal.com/comics/email