No you are doing it completely wrong. Sorry.
First I try to answer your questions:
- You need 0 expertise. You need 0 hit. Ok if you are the only one who can interrupt you need hit-cap (7%) but you can get there via trinkets, elexiers and food in most cases.
- Yes switch over to mastery. More baout this later on.
- For stating to raid the HP you get with your gear is enough. Maybe you need some more if you start to do heroic raids, but you don't need more than what you get automatically before this point.
- Porcelain Crab and Throngus's Finger are very good blue trinkets. The one you get from Baradin Faction is more or less something you need to have for some magic encounters. The mastery on it is good, too.
- Yes. And Regemming. And enchanting everything. And getting a glyph in every slot.
So now more on the theory:
Your first goal as a warrior tank is to get 72.4% combined parry+dodge+block. It's easy to get with your gear. And every warrior tank entering raids should have it. It's because of our Shield Block ability. It gives us 25% additional block. So when it's up we have 97.4% combined parry+dodge+block. Since the boss has a miss chance of 5% we cover 102.4% of the hit-table. Which is all. So while SB is up, we ar unhittable. Something no other tank can reach at the moment. Meaning: while SB is up you cannot get hit by a normal hit. Every hit will be at least blocked (or crit blocked or avoided). So every hit is reduced to at least 30% of it's potential dmg. That is huge. Sure you can have blocks and stuff all the time, but the important part is, that you KNOW you will not get a normal hit. You and your healer can rely on it. Shield Block is up for 10s and has a CD of 30s. So you can be unhittable 1/3 of the time, of you reach this magic number.
The easiest way to get there is to go for mastery. Because you get more combat table coverage by mastery, than you get via dodge or parry. Worse, parry and dodge get diminishing returns. Meaning that if you have much of them, every additional rating will give you less % than the last one did. So it's not the best investment of ratings if one of them is extremely high.
Even while you don't have SB up, mastery is quite good. The more you have the more crit-blocks you get (and if you are over the magic number SB will convert normal block chance over the cap into crit blocks, too). And you get easier to heal. It's not optimal from a healer perspectiv if you either get none or full hits. Static medicore healing is cheaper than some big heals.
So what should you do? Go for mastery. If you cannot do that, anymore, go for dodge+parry. Ignore stamina, hit and expertise at the moment, you just don't need it.
More precisely: Try to get items with the following stats:
1. mastery + dodge/parry
2. high mastery + hit/expertise
3. dodge + parry
4. low mastery + hit/expertise
5. dodge/parry + hit/expertise
6. everything else
7. stuff with resilience
Reforge like this:
If it has no mastery but hit/expertise/crit/haste reforge the highest of those to mastery.
If it has no dodge + parry reforge the higher one to mastery.
After that fine-tune your dodge and parry with the remaining items:
They should be "close together" but parry should be "a little bit higher" than dodge. You should consider this while buffed (battle shout + kings) and look at your ratings. At your gear level having parry about 1-3% above dodge should be fine.
Gem like this:
Either go full out on mastery or go:
blue: stam + mastery
red: parry + mastery.
At least if the bonus is a good stat it's probably better to use mixed gems at the moment.
Move the points from Blitz and Blood Craze into War Academy and Deep Wounds. If you don't need Gag Order for 5 mans, put those points into Deep Wounds and Incite.
- Don't use Sunder Armor glyph. You are not using the ability, so don't use the Glyph.
- Use Thunder Clap and or Heroic Throw. Consider where you want to use Shield Wall Glyph.
- You don't need Commanding Shout or Battle Shout Glyph. You will probably use both on CD for rage, anyway.
- Take Intimidating Shout, Demo Shout, Berserker Rage.