+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Combo points stays on target if not used when he resurects

Combo points stays on target if not used when he resurects

I have seen this many times. I find a target, kill him with still 5 combo points on him as he dies, when he res at the gy, i get free 5 pointer. Is it just me, or have you guys seen this bug to? :P

I don't necessarily think it's a bug.

I think sometime either late Wrath or when Cataclysm hit, they made it so Rogues can keep their combo points on people on the sole purpose that they can switch targets with Redirect, a new ability they got for Cataclysm. This is why you'll have that happen from time to time.

However they're supposed to disappear after a set amount of time and if they don't, that might be a bug you wanna let Blizzard know about.

Tankspot Moderator
    Twitter: Follow me on Twitter! @Krenian

"Damnit!" - Jack Bauer, 24

I dont think it`s right do. Lets say a mage or priest spawns, they dont have any buffs at all, not only did i just kill the poor guy, but i get to have 5 pointer head start :P. realy blizz, realy?...

Combo-points decay after 20-30 seconds if you are not in combat with the enemy. In a BG you can be back at your target within that time, so they stay on the target and you can ambush-->5CP KS-->SD-->ambush ambush evis cheap shot ->backstab-> SS -> 5CP evis and kill idiots with zero resilience

+ Reply to Thread