+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Healbot with mouseover or Clique, no ctrl+ or alt+

Healbot with mouseover or Clique, no ctrl+ or alt+

I'm using grid and clique at the moment but I want to start with healbot now. Unfortanately I don't like the whole ctrl+ or alt+ macro's with in it. I want rather use mouseover 1 and mouseover 2...
    But I thought, is it possible to use mouseover macro's or another addon like Clique to mouseover my spells.

thank you

My first question is... WHY?

If you already have a system that works the way you want it to, why change?
    "In anything, if you want to go from just a beginner to a pro, you need a montage." /w TankSpot WTB Montage for Raiders.

cause I like the way how healbot change the colors when you're group gets low health, grid doesn't do that. So with healbot it's easier to see in 25 m raid which ppl have low hp, so I can react faster. Maby is there's another healing unitframe addon

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCatWoW View Post
    cause I like the way how healbot change the colors when you're group gets low health, grid doesn't do that. So with healbot it's easier to see in 25 m raid which ppl have low hp, so I can react faster. Maby is there's another healing unitframe addon
    Yeah grid can do that too. There's more or less nothing that Grid can't do. That said there's also nothing wrong with healbot (or Vuhdo) so go with what you like most.
    RIP Stormrage Horde ('05 - '11). Turaylon Horde since 11/11 where there's actually people
    GM of Neolutum (always recruiting, PM me)

Vuhdo...100% Vuhdo....
    If you already like Healbot, but want a little more customization, give this one a try!
    I use Vudho on my Healadin, Resto Sham, Resto Druid, and Disc priest..

Quote Originally Posted by Riz View Post
    Vuhdo...100% Vuhdo....
    If you already like Healbot, but want a little more customization, give this one a try!
    Can you constimize all kinds of mouseover keybinding with that addon?

I just use the Xperl unit frames for all my healing needs and whatnot. I don't think it's got the key/mousebindings you're asking for, but it everyone's health bars turn from green to red as they lose more health and shades their frames different colors if they have curses/diseases/etc if you have a spell that can remove them. It shows what percent they're at, and you can choose to show how much health they have, or how much health they've lost.

I personally show how much health they've lost, so I can assign an appropriate spell for that amount, to prevent over-healing. (Won't use healing surge if they're only down 9k hp, etc etc)

I tried using Grid once, but I don't enjoy the lack of numbers on the frames.

/shrug

Quote Originally Posted by Riz View Post
    Vuhdo...100% Vuhdo....
    Totally agree, I switched from Healbot to Vuhdo.. never looked back

I use Healbot with Mouseover Macros and it makes healing literally a "walk in the park". I couldn't imagine healing any different. I can move and heal at the same time keeping everyone top'd off. I 25 man raid and got my UI set up in a 4x4 box. I just mouseover a party member and cast whatever heal I need on them from Heal-LoD-DL. Seriously Crazycat, it's a very simple and easy setup.

+ Reply to Thread