• STUF unit frames
    • Cael Nameplates
    • TipTac
    Installation
    Unzip file
    Rename all folders as indicated
    Load up wow
    type /reflux switch squats-fury

Any other requests or help should be posted here as i will probably never look at the wowinterface thread again.

Download

healing version coming soon*
    Last edited by squats; 02-27-2011 at 04:34 PM.

A good UI, thanks for the upload

Left or right unit frames? im unsure

Im very sorry for the slow turn around time on updates thus far. Being in the Navy im often swamped with work so my time in game is spent raiding, not setting up my UI to be distributable. However, i have made a lot of changes to my interface and i will be uploading it very soon (a week max)

here is what im working with right now.

There are a few things i need to work on, but mainley i need to clean up the addon profiles (i have about 50 of them, for whatever reason).

I really like your player/target frames the bottom left I'd use for chat and the bottom right id use grid. I've been using Lui v3 for a while but Loui stopped maintaining the UI Compliation. My question is where do your focus frame and target frames show up and could I personalize the UI as I said chat on the bottom left and grid on the bottom right. I'd like to end by saying props to you for creating a minimalist UI everyone seems to have a UI that looks like a bunch of bars all over the screen. I'm a protection warrior so I'm trying to find a ui that caters to that.

i use oUF: Brethren raid frames they show up above my chat box.
    the chat mod im using is prat combined with Chicchai. i want to update this addon soon so it will stop erroring when i reload my UI. but other than that it works.

Grid would fit in the right hand corner if you mesed with my recount position. i have a kgpanel ancored to recount to serve as the background because recounts background is too tall. so you might need help with this.

I honestly can probably do without recount. I keep logs for my guild so that wouldn't be an issue. The shaman one is ouF Brethren?
    Last edited by bigshootr8; 05-31-2011 at 03:03 PM.

well. directly below recount there it shows my personal dps. if you click on that it shows/hides recount. i normaly have it hidded. so even if you got rid of recount, you could still see your personal dps.

+ Reply to Thread