+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need help with threat!

Need help with threat!

I have some problems with threat. Im a warrior tank and lose threat against BOSSES "Single Target". here is a link to my armory:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hfury/advanced
    If someone could take a look at my talents, Gear, gems, reforges, stats, and tell me what I messed up on big time. I would be really great full if you guys could help me PLZ.

Thank you!

- My rotation is: Rend, Devastate (x3 usually), Shield slam (when "sword and board" procs), Revenge, Heroic strike when a lot of rage and I use inner rage.
    this is a usual rotation but its really hard to use the same rotation cuz of rage, so it changes sometimes.
    Last edited by Polishowns; 02-26-2011 at 07:52 PM.

hey Polish,

ok, I noticed a few things you may want to consider.

Talents:

If you looking for a single target max tps spec... try this http://wowtal.com/#k=_Az2PG5.aei.warrior.

But keep in mind you will need eaither a secondary spec for aoe/utility tanking or you will want to respec to accomidate each situation.

stats:

Id take a look at your expertise. i see you running with 3 at the moment. I know hit/expertise isnt a major issue right now, but even a rating of 10 should show you a huge improvment.

what dose your opening rotation look like?

PS- I noticed a lot of things you can work on aside from threat, If your interested in hearing those aswell.
    Last edited by truculent; 02-26-2011 at 07:11 PM.
    Reev: So, do I macro /dance into Shield Slam now? Raysere: Yes, I hear it increases your DPS Gold balance gear quality attractiveness to the opposite gender considerably

hey i got your email and responded with all the information you will need. Best of luck to you!
    Reev: So, do I macro /dance into Shield Slam now? Raysere: Yes, I hear it increases your DPS Gold balance gear quality attractiveness to the opposite gender considerably

+ Reply to Thread