+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Valor Point conundrum

Valor Point conundrum

My guild is running 25s on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and 10s on Thursday and some Mondays. I raid as Arms in 25s and I MT for my 10 man group. Ultimately our goal as a guild is to stop running 10s and focus on 25s to progress into heroics. We are 8/12 25 and 11/12 1/12H 10. We run a loot council and I bid for gear as main spec DPS in 25s, and I am the only plate wearer in my 10 man group outside of a Ret Pally who rarely shows up, so pretty much all plate gear goes to me in that group.

My question is where should I spend my valor points?

Re: Valor Point conundrum

How are you running 10s and 25s in the same raid lockout on the same character? Regardless I would focus on gear for your main spec for your main raid first. Then worry about offspec gear.

We are running BH and BWD as 25 then swapping to 10s to run BoT...one of our groups was working on heroic Halfus. The point is I am confused as to what spec is my main spec right now. I prefer to DPS, and we kill more bosses in a 25 man group than our 2 ten man groups. I just dont want to piss anyone off when they see me buying DPS gear.

Well, the answer is talk to your guild, not us...if they want you as dps for the 25 mans that are going to be your focus, I don't see the problem, however.

+ Reply to Thread