Thread: Normal 10m Chimaeron Help

Normal 10m Chimaeron Help

My guild and I have been trying to down Chimaeron lately. We haven't had any success. The closest we've gotten him to was 20%. But that was with 4 healers and we're pretty positive we wouldn't get through the last phase with only 4 dps. With 3 healers we had trouble keeping the tanks up with one healer. And we needed two on the raid to keep everyone else up. What are we doing wrong? I've been watching videos and can't seem to find it out. Help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Blocky

i'm assuming this is 10 man?

for this fight in our 10m, the only person we heal up to full is the OT that is taking the double attacks. everyone just stays at 10k hp (unless the bot is down)

what specifcally is your strat and where are you guys running oom?

We are doing what you said above. And yes it is 10m.
    We use basically the same exact strat as the tankspot video says. Stay 6 yards apart. Stack on feud. When double attack comes OT taunts off. And as far as I know we aren't really going oom. And if we are it's not what's killing us.

Well we usually end up downing him with both tanks dead. I usually MT him so at 21% I will pop all my CDs ( lay on hands. GoAL etc) and the OT who is second on aggro will run to the far corner so we can maximize dps time. Blust is popped and we watch aggro meters so we know who he will target next and we have them run to te next far corner. Usually it is our dk then when he goes on our Mage sheds mirror image and kite til block. Usually he is dead right as he starts trying to stomp on the mirror images.

We also make sure we don't bring him down til right after we heal up from a massacre