Yes, you should be fine with low hit and expertise. Vengeance (the AP you get because you get dmg) should be enough to ensure your threat some seconds into the fight.
On your talents:
- You can skip the points in Blood Craze if you don't want to take anything of t2 fury. It's just not worth the points at the moment. The time you kill the enemy earlier when chosing dps talents helps the healer more than the underbudgeted healing of Blood Craze.
- Think about if you need the points in Gag Order. I love the talent personally, but there are other people who skip it to get more dps/threat talents.
- If you have problems with rage put one additional point into Shield Specialization.
- Put as much points as you can into Deep Wounds.
- If you have any points left, use them on Incite.
On your Glyphs:
- You don't use Sunder Armor - so the glyph does not do anything for you.
- If you use Thunderclap and B&T you should not be able to use the shortened time from Shockwave glyph. You should wait with Shockwave until you have 3 TC, anyway.
- Think about Heroic Throw and TC glyphs.
- You probably don't need Battle and Commanding Shout glyphs.
- Think about Intimidating Shout.
On you gems:
This does not help you with your threat, but think about a more consistent way to gem. You are using mastery focussed gems together with stamina focussed gems. For your gear level mastery focussed gems should work best. (At least as long as you don't do heroic raids.)
Don't reforge for hit. If you think you need more hit or expertise use those already on gear or use a trinket for it. However, your hit and expertise are nowhere near the caps so you can probably get rid of them, anyway.
Your reforging should look something like:
- if the item has no mastery but crit/haste/hit/expertise reforge the higher of those stats to mastery
- if the item has dodge + parry reforge the higher of them to mastery
- if the item has already mastery reforge to dodge/parry so that they are close together.
There is one point you definitly should get with your dodge+parry+block. The sum of them should be 72.4%. So if you use 25% block you get via Shield Block and include the 5% miss chance of the boss, you are at 102.4% dodge+parry+dodge+miss. If you can get there you will never get a normal hit anymore as long as Shield Block is up. Shield Block can be used every 30s for 10s. That's short enough to cover most boss abilities.