+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BT/HS macro problem.

BT/HS macro problem.

HI i have problem with macro.

#showtooltip Bloodthirst
    /cast Bloodthirst
    /cast Heroic Strike

is any chance to upgrade this macro to few imba scrypts ?

i mean If I have more than 80 rage im able to use HS, and if i have less than 80 rage I obly use BT ?

I wouldn't suggest using that macro at all because you don't want to rage starve yourself. You might want to look into power auras and set it to tell you when you have enough rage for HS.

There is no macro modifiers that can conditionally cast based on unit power (how much mana, rage, energy, ect) you have. What you are asking for is functionally impossible to do in a macro or addon.
    "In anything, if you want to go from just a beginner to a pro, you need a montage." /w TankSpot WTB Montage for Raiders.

yes, i know this so i ask about macros, scripts to make HS useable when i have more than 80 rage... it is posible or not realy ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyb View Post
    yes, i know this so i ask about macros, scripts to make HS useable when i have more than 80 rage... it is posible or not realy ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinafoi View Post
    What you are asking for is functionally impossible to do in a macro or addon.
    "In anything, if you want to go from just a beginner to a pro, you need a montage." /w TankSpot WTB Montage for Raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyb View Post
    Yeah well, if we could make up whatever conditions we wanted to and the game didn't limit us, then you could make conditions that play the game for you.

/cast [starfalloffcooldown] Starfall; [shootingstarsproc] Starsurge; [ismoving,insectswarmalreadyup,nosolareclipse] Moonfire; [ismoving,insectswarmalreadyup,solareclipse] Sunfire; [noinsectswarmalreadyup] Insect Swarm; [nomoving,nomoonfireup,nosolareclipse] Moonfire; [nomoving,nomoonfireup,nosunfireup,solareclipse] Sunfire; [noismoving,starsurgeoffcooldown] Starsurge; [noismoving,eclipsedirectionsun] Starfire; [noismoving,eclipsedirectionmoon] Wrath

You play the game. The game doesn't play you.
    Last edited by Quinafoi; 02-22-2011 at 10:47 AM.

Yeah... just key bind the abilities and learn when to use them. I prefer addons that make my rage easier to see (like IceHUD) over trying to macro abilities.
    RNGesus - Saving you unreliably since BC.
    http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/v...ellvarsig3.jpg

+ Reply to Thread