+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fury Warrior, Gemming, Reforging,Rotation question

Fury Warrior, Gemming, Reforging,Rotation question

EDIT:

Nevermind, I was at the target dummy, and started to analyse things and figured it all out.
    Last edited by Unforgivein; 02-20-2011 at 02:27 PM.

And you didn't think to share what you found?

Warrior right now are pretty straight forward:
    gem for color (blue str/hit, yellow str/crit, red str)
    stat priority: stylecap = exp softcap > str >> crit > mastery* > hit = haste > mastery**
    * for tg mastery is quite good
    ** for smf mastery is almost worthless (except deathwish), you simply don't want it on your gear over anything else
    smf: use bt on cd, don't use rb, 3/3 incite specc and keep spamming hs. rb only comes handy during phases of high rage gen when even inner rage hs-spam can't keep your rage low
    tg: use bt on cd, rota: 1 bt 2 rb 3 bt 4 filler
    for both: use cs on cd
    after 20% stack up executioner to 5 and return to your regular rotation

Quote Originally Posted by klausi View Post
    Warrior right now are pretty straight forward:
    gem for color (blue str/hit, yellow str/crit, red str)
    You only gem for socket bonuses if it "worth it" you wouldnt put a 20str/20hit in a socket that gives 10 mastery would you? no. you'd do full str.
    stat priority: stylecap = exp softcap > str >> crit > mastery* > hit = haste > mastery**
    * for tg mastery is quite good
    ** for smf mastery is almost worthless (except deathwish), you simply don't want it on your gear over anything else
    Haste is worse than mastery. And for SMF you really do need a decent bit of mastery so that RB doesnt just suck.
    The reason i say this is because you need RB to not be terrible due to the 4 set bonus.

smf: use bt on cd, don't use rb, 3/3 incite specc and keep spamming hs. rb only comes handy during phases of high rage gen when even inner rage hs-spam can't keep your rage low
    This is wrong...
    CS>BT>slam/RB>HS is the proper priority. RB and Slam will swap spots depending on mastery (remember to combine off hand and main hand when comparing to slam.) You dont want to SPAM heroic strike. High hit builds arnt that great anymore and HS generaly does less damage than most of your abilities (Depending on mastery)

You will want to keep track of your 4 set bonus when you get it and use RB when you can to keep it up.
    tg: use bt on cd, rota: 1 bt 2 rb 3 bt 4 filler
    this statement is confusing as shit. You need to tell people the priority list and not just how many they sould be using..
    for TG the list would be
    CS>BT>RB>Free Slam>HS
    Dont clip your GCD's with slam, IE. If BT/RB is comming up, dont use slam if they will be up within the next 1.5 seconds.

after 20% stack up executioner to 5 and return to your regular rotation
    You dont return to your normal rotation.

With TG you will..
    Stack executioner up to 5x>BT>RB
    HS if you ever need to bleed off more rage than this

SMF you will...
    Stack executioner up to 5x>BT>HS (if needed)

For both you will use CS on cool down.
    Last edited by squats; 02-21-2011 at 11:47 AM.

I did some research after your posting and i've to admit i did some serious mistakes there.

I ran my simcraft back three weeks ago and spamming Hs came out on top for me but it just looks like i picked the wrong mainhand for that and after reading another guide, which came to similar results, i took it for the new trend.

Quote Originally Posted by squats View Post
    With TG you will..
    Stack executioner up to 5x>BT>RB
    HS if you ever need to bleed off more rage than this

SMF you will...
    Stack executioner up to 5x>BT>HS (if needed)

For both you will use CS on cool down.
    I still come to different results here, returning to the regular rotation provides a dps gain due to the rage consumption of execute for my gear as well as 372 pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by klausi View Post
    I did some research after your posting and i've to admit i did some serious mistakes there.

I ran my simcraft back three weeks ago and spamming Hs came out on top for me but it just looks like i picked the wrong mainhand for that and after reading another guide, which came to similar results, i took it for the new trend.

I still come to different results here, returning to the regular rotation provides a dps gain due to the rage consumption of execute for my gear as well as 372 pieces.
    ill run some simcrafts and see what i can come up with for this.

are you mainly TG or SMF? because rage with 5x executioner isnt an issue at all to keep that rotation using.
    And RB isnt worth using sub 20% other than to keep the 4 set going.

+ Reply to Thread