[A - Sen'jin - CST] <Precedence> - 5/13 (Heroic 25-man) LFM
<Precedence> began as less than a 10-man raiding guild two years ago in mid-January 2009. Since then we had progressed into 25-man content to compete with other guilds on our previous server, Thrall. Circumstances led us to Sen’jin to reform as Precedence where we continue to uphold our standards.
We raid Monday through Thursday, from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM CST.
Heroic 25-man Blackwing Descent: 4/6
Heroic 25-man Bastion of Twilight: 1/4
Heroic 25-man Throne of Four Winds: 0/2
25-man Blackwing Descent: 6/6 - Completed January 20.
25-man Bastion of Twilight: 4/4 - Completed January 6.
25-man Throne of Four Winds: 2/2 - Completed January 27.
10-man Ulduar: 14/14 (Algalon and Drakes pre-3.2).
10-man ToGC10: 5/5 Insanity (Pre-3.3).
10-man Heroic ICC: 12/12.
25-man Heroic ICC: 11/12 (Pre-4.0).
Glory of the Ulduar Raider (10 & 25).
Glory of the Icecrown Raider (10 & 25).
Server first 25-man Halion (Super impressive, I know).
Tanks and Healers
- 1 exceptional healer (Holy Paladin)
- 1 Mage, Fire or Frost
- 1-2 Druids, Feral or Balance
- 1 Ret Paladin
- 1 Shadow Priest
Recruitment for DPS is almost always open; if your class and spec is not listed above, yet you feel that you are an exceptional player (and not a Hunter) that should be given a shot, feel free to drop an application anyway. Any and all exceptional players are encouraged to apply.
What we expect from an applicant:
- Know all aspects of your class and how to perform optimally in a raid environment.
- Show up for raids. If you are a Trial you will be expected to be able to make every raid we have scheduled.
- Maturity. I do not have to elaborate on this any further than to say that if you start acting like a child, you will be treated like one.
- Share our goals. If you are raiding with us because you like the color purple, you are in the wrong place. We raid because we enjoy clearing content, not because we like AFK'ing in Ironforge to show off our gear. Upgrades are seen as tools with which to augment our skills and allow us to do our jobs better, whatever they may be.
- For goodness sake, if you are going to fill out an application, take the time to make it neat and type with proper grammar. You would not apply to a job or fill out your resumé in chatspeak, so have the common courtesy to make your application professional. An application to join a guild is an extension of yourself for a guild to consider, so you'd do well if applying to try and get us to see the side of you that is favorable.
What you can expect from us:
- We don't tolerate “bads”. Among our raiding ranks you will not find one person that does not know how to play their class or likes to run into green clouds. We don't recruit people who think the blue fire on the ground give them buffs.
- Lack of guild drama. We don't play this game to log on every day to be accosted by our members bickering at each other or starting feuds. If you're looking for drama, we have none, sorry.
- We're not bad at what we do, which I guess you could say makes us decent, but we're not gigantic uptight idiots about it. Our raid environment is more one of "Let's get this done, but enjoy doing it".
Any questions, comments, or concerns should be directed at myself (Mesmerize), Rinny, Felorra, Plantiller, or Eřs.
Our website is http://www.Precedence-Senjin.net. Please visit our forums for more information and for the application template, which can also be accessed by clicking on the "Apply Here~" link on our home page.
Thank you much, and have a pleasant day.
Last edited by Mnemosyn; 03-21-2011 at 09:10 PM.
Tags for this Thread