On my character sheet, I have 23.59 mastery, giving 35.385% block chance and crit block chance. I get 0.45% from the 40 block rating on my shield. That puts me up to 35.835%. You say base block chance is 15%. That brings me to 50.835%. Why does my character sheet show 55.835% block chance? Where's the other 5% coming from? Isn't it 5% base for wearing a shield, 15% from prot spec, and then you add on mastery? So more like 20% base dodge if you're a prot warrior, then block and crit block increase equally after that. So if you have a 50% block chance, you should have a 30% crit block chance. 60%/30%, 70%/40%, etc. unless Shield Block is active.
Originally Posted by WarTotem
Kathy, I said, "I'm lost" though I knew she was sleeping
I'm empty and aching and I don't know why
Counting the cars on the New Jersey Turnpike
They've all gone to look for America