To be honest I cannot see your "path". I cannot see your strategy.
- have mostly mastery focused enchants (even strength/mastery head enchant instead of stam/dodge)
- have one stamina focused enchat (chest, you also can use stats to increase dodge/parry via strength/agility beside of some stamina)
- reforge away from mastery towards dodge, parry and even hit
- use some pure stamina gems
- others that favor parry
I just don't know what you want to archieve doing so.
My idea is:
1. Decide what you want to do with threat stats like hit and expertise. Do you need them? Then don't reforge them. Can you live without then? Then just reforge them to something much more usefull. Like survival stats. You should probably be fine without them. You are nowhere near the caps so you should be fine with less of them.
2. Decide what are your most important stats and do anything to push those, not just randomly everything that may be good for tanking. For example: You should have enough stamina for the content you are doing. When you get appropriate gear upgrades you should have enough health for heroic 5mans and normal raids.
Most tanks focus on mastery. Healers love it. Especially at your gearing level. And for warriors it's really important to get to a special point with your mastery. That's 72.4% combined parry+dodge+mastery. This value is quite important to reach. If you are there, you can use Shield Block which gives you another 25% block chance and since bosses have a miss chance of 5% they will not be able to hit you with a full hit anymore while Shield Block is up. That's like 30% higher armor. It's the best thing any tank can get with mastery at the moment. So don't just pass on it.
But even after that, mastery stays to be good or even our best stat. It just scales best. And it's best for your healers, too. Because they can use cheaper heals to heal you up, if you just get some dmg instead of full dmg. They can spam those cheap heals until ever. But they have problems to use the bigger and faster more expensive heals.
So which gear should you try to get?
1. items with mastery + dodge/parry
2. items with dodge + parry or items with mastery + hit/expertise
3. items with dodge/parry + hit/expertise
4. other items
5. items with resilience
How should you reforge those items?
1. If the item has no mastery, reforge for mastery.
a) if the item has one out of crit/haste/hit/expertise reforge the biggest one of them to mastery
b) if the item has dodge + parry reforge the higher one to mastery
2. If the item has already mastery, reforge to increase and balance your dodge and parry
a) if the item has crit/haste/hit/expertise reforge it to the one which you have less of (look at your ratings when buffed, not at your percentage)
b) if the item has dodge or parry reforge it to the other one if you have a big difference between them
Dode and parry should not be far away of each other as long as you have not reached the 72.4%. Because you get the most out of them when the ratings are close together. (Both get diminishing returns, so that if you have less rating 100 additional ratings will give you more % than if you already have a high amount.) However, if you are over the 72.4% start to let parry get a little bit (1-4%) higher than dodge. That's because of Hold the Line.
How should you gem your gear?
There are 4 possible options:
1. All mastery (and everything you need to get the meta working)
2. Mastery focused (blue: mastery/stam, yellow: mastery, red: mastery/parry)
3. Stamina focussed (blue: stam, yellow: stam/mastery, red:stam/parry)
4. All stamina (and everything you need to get the meta working)
At your current gear level I would recommend to get socket bonuses to just get a little bit more ratings. You probably don't need much additional stamina, if you are doing appropriate content. So focus more on mastery.
About your talents: Deep Wounds, Incite, Cruelty and War Academy help you more with your dmg or threat than Blitz and Drum of Wars.