+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BFF Report - Battlestar Galactica Online

BFF Report - Battlestar Galactica Online

I can see the ad in the beginning just fine, but the BFF report itself is just green. Audio is fine though. Anyone else get this?

To me this game looks really shallow and just an Eve clone. The only thing it will have on Eve is maybe it will be more friendly to new players, which is Eve's biggest down fall in my opinion.

Bitur, I was able to view and hear the video just fine.

You mentioned Something Awful. You are officially awesome.

Bff report

This game looks kinda boring, personally im not into the whole spaceship thing, but my personal fun aside, it just looks, dull, like mikeb said, wheres the main mmo element?

Looks kind of like a poor man's Eve. It has the bad stuff about Eve, without the good stuff, like the interesting economy.

And in answer to Mike B's question at the end, no I don't want to play an MMO imbedded in a browser.
    Kathy, I said, "I'm lost" though I knew she was sleeping
    I'm empty and aching and I don't know why
    Counting the cars on the New Jersey Turnpike
    They've all gone to look for America

Anyone have the URL for where you go to watch Fony's streaming BGs?

Quote Originally Posted by swills View Post
    Anyone have the URL for where you go to watch Fony's streaming BGs?
    http://sv.justin.tv/gamebreakertv/

I think the whole "hey this runs in a browser!" bit is cool and a sign of technology, but it's not something I'm actually interested in. You just lose a whole lot of features that way. Nice for something casual like this though.

Reminds me a little bit of an Freespace 2 SCP mod: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1Jx-KL0EnE

That team apparently split apart before they finished it, but then part of that team made this one, called Diaspora: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8YjXIPwmW4

These aren't MMO's, but I do like how combat works in Freespace 2 (and in these mods) far more than how combat works in Battlestar Galactica Online. It's more first personish, but that's what I'm used to when it comes to space combat.
    "Kyle, this is the way the world works. If you want to find quality friends, you have to wade through all the dicks first." -Cartman

I am trying to access this video on my phone but it will not let me. I canaccess the utube videos but not this. What do I need to see or at least listen to it?

Thanks for your help.

MIKE B can you please do me a favor and compare the old star trek game with the battlestar galactica game, im a hugh fan of both games and i really wanna play a good space shooter with mmo flavor but i really dont know which one to choose. thank you in advance

games running in browsers isn't anything new :P

quake live

MMOs though... it was only a matter of time.
    Nimchip - Warrior | Nimchy - Druid | Nimchy - Rogue | Nimch - Priest
    US BDF - SoldOut

+ Reply to Thread