+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warrior PVP question...should I go fury now???

Warrior PVP question...should I go fury now???

Hi there! I actually play prot in BGs and arms in arenas, but with arms so nerfed (specially mobility) some players are switching spec to fury, what do you recommned me?
    Thanks in advance

I never noticed how much I relied on intercept as an arms warrior before they took it away. Now I'm respeccing fury as soon as I get a good 359 weapon to go with my 359 PVP weapon.

Fury is the way to go IMHO. Not only the burst is better but they have more mobility. I'm still not sure if I'll stay TG or move SMF, though, but definitely not Arms for now

Depends what your MMR is. If you're playing at a high MMR, then play arms. If you're playing at a low MMR, go fury.

Quote Originally Posted by Symph View Post
    Depends what your MMR is. If you're playing at a high MMR, then play arms. If you're playing at a low MMR, go fury.
    Why's that?

Quote Originally Posted by Bitur View Post
    Why's that?
    Any team with good players can easily counter a fury warrior. The only thing fury has going for it is its gimmick burst. Enrage dispels and pressure/CC during reck = grats you're useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Symph View Post
    Any team with good players can easily counter a fury warrior. The only thing fury has going for it is its gimmick burst. Enrage dispels and pressure/CC during reck = grats you're useless.
    Interesting. To be honest, though, the only appeal fury has to me is Heroic Fury and reduced CD on Heroic Leap. I'm feeling pretty gimped with just charge at the moment.

+ Reply to Thread