+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Addon/Macro to hide error text?

Addon/Macro to hide error text?

I'm looking for a way to keep the red "Item/ability is not ready yet" error text from popping up on my screen when I press a button while it's still on cooldown. It's only a mild annoyance much of the time, but I find that it often obscures DBM messages and raid warnings during boss fights. I installed eError for a couple of days and it did the job, but it also killed real-time quest/achievement tracking updates.

Is there some other addon or command I can macro to my keys that will get rid of the error spam without also killing quest tracking?

Code:
    #showtooltip Greater Heal
    /run sfx=GetCVar("Sound_EnableSFX");
    /console Sound_EnableSFX 0
    /cast Inner Focus
    /run UIErrorsFrame:Clear() 
    /run SetCVar("Sound_EnableSFX",sfx);
    /cast Greater Heal
    something like that?

Casts Inner Focus if it isn't on cooldown, if it is it hides the error frame and sound effect until it starts casting Greater Heal. You can replace the inner focus with trinkets etc.
    Last edited by Fetzie; 02-15-2011 at 10:10 AM.

i use two addons for this in my ui, one is eError that hides the red error text like "not enough rage" and the other is pError that hides "you aren't in a party" text that sometimes spams the chatbox during raids/bgs. niether one of these disables quest tracking for me since i have the default ui option to track quests automatically.
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

I'm using ErrorMonster.

You can make it show you the errors messages in your chat box for example

+ Reply to Thread