Thread: Help on 10m HMs

Help on 10m HMs

Hey guys, I just wanted to make this post to get some information on a few HMs my guild will be working on this week. First off I just want to point out my guilds raid comp:

Tanks:
    Bear Druid (Kitty/Balance OS)
    Prot Paladin

Healers:
    Holy Paladin
    Disc Priest (Holy OS)
    Resto Druid (Balance OS <<<Me)

DPS:
    Fury Warrior (Arms/Prot OS)
    Warlock
    Mage
    Hunter
    Enhance Shaman (Resto OS)

This is what we have to work with. Anyone who has an OS listed is capable of switching to/performing well in that OS.

We recently finished off 12/12 and took down Halfus Heroic. This week we're going to be working on Magmaw, Omnitron, Chimaeron, and Maloriak. Possibly Conclave. There are videos up for Chimaeron and Omnitron, so I don't really need information on those.

What I'd like is to get some general information on Magmaw, Maloriak, and Conclave. Any tips would be appreciated. We put some attempts in on Conclave the other night and things didn't go so well. We don't have a Rogue or Death Knight in our raid group, so I imagine it's going to be that much more difficult. The way we were having it set up was Prot Pally+Disc Priest on Nezir, Holy Pally+Warlock+Enhance Shaman on Rohash, and the rest on Anshal. We were having issues mainly with downing the Anshal adds without having any deaths. Sometimes we'd make it to the first ultimate, but usually not much more beyond that. Most of the time we were having issues even making it that far.

I'm really at a loss as to how we're supposed to tackle Conclave without a Rogue or DK, and we really have no information on Magmaw and Maloriak. I don't expect anyone to type out an entire fight explanation but if someone could please list the changes for Magmaw/Maloriak from normal to heroic 10 man as well as any tips they have about those two fights/Conclave, it'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Don't work on Omnitron, just don't do it for 10s. It's brainfuck, a mess and pure luck of appearing order if you even can beat them.

Chimaeron is rather easy, go with him next. For Maloriak you want to bring as much multidot/aoe power as possible, maybe have your enhancer go resto and you go boomkin instead and see how it works out. After you downed those two you can either work on Magmaw (Disc is really awesome here!) or Conclave, Magmaw might be easier after the recent patch.

Try putting that hunter on add duty, if he is skilled enouth he should manage with the help of the mage from time to time (as he jumps back and forth) to freeze, lock, nova the adds. However this may be tricky on the enrage timer, DKs are perfect as they do lot more dps on those.
    Hard Mode 10 man will always be more raid composiotion demanding.