+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fury PvP - SMF or TG

Fury PvP - SMF or TG

I've recently started running Fury PvP and I'm at an in-pass right now. I like the spec and play style, but the problem is rage starvation and the lack of damage throughput between bursts. So far I've been using TG but I hear more and more of SMF and crit builds that supposedly smooths both issues, at least to a point.

Does anybody have any experience from this? Would it be better to transform from Mastery gems to Crit and change to SMF weapons? Big reason I ask is because I am soon about to buy my first conquest weapons, so need some insight into the matter.

All feedback is appreciated.

you shouldnt be using mastery for fury anyways, or crit really. strength gems beat out all for fury, reforge any mastery into crit.

Quote Originally Posted by captanmurdoc View Post
    you shouldnt be using mastery for fury anyways, or crit really. strength gems beat out all for fury, reforge any mastery into crit.
    Well I am using a lot of hybrid gems that are Str/Mastery. Mastery does increase our damage done while enraged, but the reason I have doubts about Mastery is simply because enrage is so easy to dispel and actually has a lot of RNG involved. I can ofc force enrage with Death Wish or Zerker Rage, but Death Wish still has over two minute CD and zerker rage is really useful against the crap ton of fear affects in this game. Thus makes more sense to try be less reliant on Mastery and enrage.

exactly, and the bonus u get from mastery isnt as great. straight strength will increase your burst and sustained damage and will give u more rage generation for harder hits. haste is very nice for rage gen too. getting a decent amount of hit rating will help alot too. dont need 20%+ like in pve but 6% should be easy to hit and will help alot since u wont be killing enemies over lvl 85

+ Reply to Thread