+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trinket macro?

Trinket macro?

Is there a way to combine three things into once macro? I'm a gnome so I also have Escape Artist. Being a warrior, I have Berserker Rage...all these 3 can break me out of fear. So i'd like to spam that once key-binded macro when I'm CC'd, and if i'm not feared, hitting the same macro can activate trinket or racial to break me out...

Short version.

No.

Long version.

It is not possible. You can't activate an ability based on your debuff status. For example, when you use Escape Artist, there would be nothing to prevent you from also using Berzerker Rage. If you're snared it has no impact on whether or not you can use Berzerker Rage. Additionally in the context of a PvP trinket which would break any effect, there is nothing to prevent it from being used at any point, even if you're not afflicted by anything.

It's not functionally possible to say "if I am feared, use this". Debuff/buff status can not be tested in determining the execution of an ability in a macro.
    "In anything, if you want to go from just a beginner to a pro, you need a montage." /w TankSpot WTB Montage for Raiders.

thanks for reply. I'm just not a great clicker...

You must not be a clicker!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fobsternd View Post
    thanks for reply. I'm just not a great clicker...
    I was a clicker, and based on my personal experience I can tell you that the most useful fact that will improve your PVP performance is key-binding.

Personally, I found nirvana when my wife gave me as a gift my beloved Razer Naga!!
    Canīt live without it.
    http://store.razerzone.com/store/raz...oryID.35208800
    Last edited by segavax; 02-12-2011 at 07:12 PM.

that is nice

+ Reply to Thread