+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: bis list

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam, Ny
    Posts
    4

    bis list

    HELP!!!! is there a bear BIS list around i cant seem to find one!

  2. #2
    I try to avoid plugging myself but.....

    http://dkkitty.blogspot.com/2010/12/...pt-3-post.html

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam, Ny
    Posts
    4
    plug all you want! thank yo so much

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5
    Katarn, are you sure that the T11 4-Bonus is something to ignore while equipping a bear?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,067
    Quote Originally Posted by Kershak View Post
    Katarn, are you sure that the T11 4-Bonus is something to ignore while equipping a bear?
    for a bear there's no point really to get the 4-pc. you'll get too much haste on pieces which is wasted itemization for 6 more seconds of surv instincts. you'll have much better sd uptime/less dmg taken via sd with higher mastery than the 6 seconds of surv instincts would give you.

    once you get in 372 gear i would switch the boe helm to the t11 heroic piece just for the extra agi/stam. you trade mastery for hit but that will help with more sd procs.
    -Jimmy

    |Ex Tank|

    TWITCH.TV STREAM


  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruyen View Post
    for a bear there's no point really to get the 4-pc. you'll get too much haste on pieces which is wasted itemization for 6 more seconds of surv instincts. you'll have much better sd uptime/less dmg taken via sd with higher mastery than the 6 seconds of surv instincts would give you.

    once you get in 372 gear i would switch the boe helm to the t11 heroic piece just for the extra agi/stam. you trade mastery for hit but that will help with more sd procs.
    Pretty much this.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,132

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5
    Fine, so I better drop my 2 Tier Items and start getting non Set Crap ( But it looks so crappy this random stuff :/

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,132
    Well should be obvious, shouldn't it? You want preferable mastery and crit on the item and a lot of T11 has neither to offer.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,897
    Quote Originally Posted by klausi View Post
    Well should be obvious, shouldn't it? You want preferable mastery and crit on the item and a lot of T11 has neither to offer.
    that was my initial reaction, but as I was about to reply I thought O WAIT what if looks = appearance not stats and it made a little more sense



  11. #11
    You forgot Heroic Essence of the Cyclone.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5
    Especially as a bear, looks are nothing to worry about

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts