+ Reply to Thread

Thread: bis list

bis list

HELP!!!! is there a bear BIS list around i cant seem to find one!

I try to avoid plugging myself but.....

http://dkkitty.blogspot.com/2010/12/...pt-3-post.html

plug all you want! thank yo so much

Katarn, are you sure that the T11 4-Bonus is something to ignore while equipping a bear?

Quote Originally Posted by Kershak View Post
    Katarn, are you sure that the T11 4-Bonus is something to ignore while equipping a bear?
    for a bear there's no point really to get the 4-pc. you'll get too much haste on pieces which is wasted itemization for 6 more seconds of surv instincts. you'll have much better sd uptime/less dmg taken via sd with higher mastery than the 6 seconds of surv instincts would give you.

once you get in 372 gear i would switch the boe helm to the t11 heroic piece just for the extra agi/stam. you trade mastery for hit but that will help with more sd procs.
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

Quote Originally Posted by Destruyen View Post
    for a bear there's no point really to get the 4-pc. you'll get too much haste on pieces which is wasted itemization for 6 more seconds of surv instincts. you'll have much better sd uptime/less dmg taken via sd with higher mastery than the 6 seconds of surv instincts would give you.

once you get in 372 gear i would switch the boe helm to the t11 heroic piece just for the extra agi/stam. you trade mastery for hit but that will help with more sd procs.
    Pretty much this.

Fine, so I better drop my 2 Tier Items and start getting non Set Crap ( But it looks so crappy this random stuff :/

Well should be obvious, shouldn't it? You want preferable mastery and crit on the item and a lot of T11 has neither to offer.

Quote Originally Posted by klausi View Post
    Well should be obvious, shouldn't it? You want preferable mastery and crit on the item and a lot of T11 has neither to offer.
    that was my initial reaction, but as I was about to reply I thought O WAIT what if looks = appearance not stats and it made a little more sense

You forgot Heroic Essence of the Cyclone.

Especially as a bear, looks are nothing to worry about

+ Reply to Thread