+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Holy Pally Gear

Holy Pally Gear

I currently have the Light Elementium Chestguard. With the recent change to it with patch 4.0.6 it got a nice boost. I now have enough valor points to get the T11 chest piece. Is it worth the replacement for the extra Spirit and 2 pc bonus(I have the T11 legs) or should I keep what I have and put the points into perhaps the ring, trinket and/or cloak. I can always wait for Magmaws chest piece to drop which has haste on it instead of Mastery like on the T11. Just wanted to hear others thoughts.

None of the t11 is worth using really. Our set bonuses are very very minor compared to the haste loss.

The t11 shoulders are a bit better than the chimaeron ones(crit vs mastery), probably the only piece that's worth picking up if you can.

Ka Pai, GMT+12 recruiting now!

Quote Originally Posted by Soan View Post
    The t11 shoulders are a bit better than the chimaeron ones(crit vs mastery), probably the only piece that's worth picking up if you can.
    Ah yes true, but I don't want to start taking heroic tokens over guildies with a more significant upgrade.

Thanks for the feedback. Probably will wait for the Magmaw Chestpiece to drop.

+ Reply to Thread