Thread: Unheeded Warning Buff

Unheeded Warning Buff

Unheeded Warning
    Binds when equipped
    Unique-EquippedTrinket
    +321 Agility
    Requires Level 85
    Item Level 359
    Equip: Your melee attacks have a chance to cause a 25% increase to the damage done by your melee autoattacks for 10 sec.

Right now it's relatively pedestrian when compared to other epic (and even some heroic) trinkets available out there. However, provided the PTR changes go live, today the proc is being changed to: "Equip: Your melee attacks have a chance to increase weapon damage by 680 for 10 sec."

Just how much of an improvement will this change represent for agi-based melee dps classes? Has anybody run numbers on it yet?

Since it increases damage from "melee attacks" does that include specials like Mutilate? If so, that's a ton of damage. It's a ton anyway.
    Kathy, I said, "I'm lost" though I knew she was sleeping
    I'm empty and aching and I don't know why
    Counting the cars on the New Jersey Turnpike
    They've all gone to look for America

That seems to be the million dollar question, and I haven't been able to find anyone who managed to answer it definitively.

Based on the tooltip, I think it probably does. In the past, procs that only affect white auto-attacks have said as much in the tooltip. Since this one says it increases weapon damage, I would presume that it also improves any special attack that modifies weapon damage.

Perhaps the change is just there so that it does not become irreplaceable as tiers go on. They've had that issue in the past whenever anything provides a percentage buff.

+ Reply to Thread