+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What would you do better according to this log?

What would you do better according to this log?

So I logged our Halfus fight and downed him finally, but is there anything you would of done differently or what we could do to improve on him for next week? Same drakes next week except nether instead of slate.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/f4pix9rm0zin912q/

Also, how do I know which attempt was the one we killed him on? Assuming it's the one that doesn't say Try # after it right?

It is the one that doesn't say "try" after it (because it's not a try, it's a succeed!)

One of your shaman (Ambrossia) is not casting ES and not re-casting HST (probably didn't redo after a mana tide... happens a lot) missing out on a lot of healing. Even if they're not tank healing, a shaman should ALWAYS have Earth Shield up on SOMEBODY because Nature's Blessing "Increases the effectiveness of your direct heals on Earth Shielded targets by 15%"--any healing that they (or any other resto shaman) does on the tank will be buffed. So why not? It's missing out on free healing. Your pala tank didn't have ES on for most of the fight--that is ridiculous.

Why is Choatician getting hit by Fireball Barrage after Time Warden is down? Get out of the fire!

I'm a healer so mostly I notice healing issues. But you killed him, so GJ! (We got so.... cloooose.... tonight but had to end the raid at our strict ending time. We would have gotten him if I hadn't somehow managed to pop hero while being NOWHERE near it while we were repairing before a fight!)

Full reports -> Kills -> Halafus. Then you can delve into the details.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/f...?s=6368&e=6717
    An introduction into WarTanking (no longer updated as I've retired from WoW - the concepts will still be mostly accurate but the numbers no longer will be.) - http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.p...101-The-Primer

That was their first time healing in there to and they noticed they forgot to recast healing stream totem after mana tide. And I beliee they ES'd the druid tank on the whelps because they figured they would be taking more damage than me (pally tank). And this isn't our set progression group, we were merely seeing who was ready, etc. So downing him was a bonus and I got some nice mastery tank bracers in the process XD.

Wow, I could of sworn I got hit by the fireball barrage at least once on the last try. I guess not because I don't see myself up there (pally tank). I'll just mention that and the ES thing to em though. Overall though I think we did fine and the healing was fine for being there their first time.

+ Reply to Thread