+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Windwalk Vs. 130 Agi

Windwalk Vs. 130 Agi

For druid tanking, which is better? Windwalk (600 dodge rating proc) or 130 Agility? I currently have Malevolence and am wondering which is better overall. If you have any logs to back up the proc being better please let me know.

I prefer agi, but then again I am the guy who used 35 agi over mongoose because of my legendary hate of procs vs passive stats

I'd vote for the Agi one, going to help your SD out more then the dodge would.

Ehhh, there hasn't really been enough data available to determine Windwalk vs 130 Agility. Personally I'm sticking with 130 Agility for now.

I'd recommend Agi for a bear.
    RNGesus - Saving you unreliably since BC.
    http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/v...ellvarsig3.jpg

Windwalk is technically about 25% more mitigation than Agility. Then again, it's not up all the time and has no threat component.

Depends on if you think 0.8% mitigation or so is worth the inconsistent nature of the proc. Personally, I'm sticking with Agility but I suppose it's not a massive difference either way. (Agility will also be a lot closer at lower gear levels, as the SD gains are a bit more valuable then.)
    Maintainer of Rawr.ProtWarr theorycrafting tool. Feel free to PM suggestions or feature requests!

Quote Originally Posted by Kojiyama View Post
    Windwalk is technically about 25% more mitigation than Agility. Then again, it's not up all the time and has no threat component.

Depends on if you think 0.8% mitigation or so is worth the inconsistent nature of the proc. Personally, I'm sticking with Agility but I suppose it's not a massive difference either way. (Agility will also be a lot closer at lower gear levels, as the SD gains are a bit more valuable then.)
    Additionally the value from Windwalk will decrease faster than 130 Agility as we progess through this expansion.

+ Reply to Thread