+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Holy Paladin Rotation

Holy Paladin Rotation

guys i need an advice about holy paladin healing rotation for 5 mans hc and raids because i go oom so fast i think its because i dont have an rotation

There isnt really any rotations. This expansion has made our healing style very dynamic and fun. In raids and 5 mans I use the ToR style where I BoL tank and use my HS and HR on raid and HL<FoL<DL on tank for the most part depending on how much heals they need. By doing this I generate HoPow to use my free heals WoG and LoD. The key for me to not run OOM is to spam HL's and use other healing spells when absolutely necessary. I also take full advantage of AMastery and my Hands(HoSac,HoSal,and HoProt). HoSac is always on cd and used on tank. With boss fights I use my cd's like AW, Guardian, DP, DF. This works for me. You just need to find what works for you. Goodluck man.

Re: Holy Paladin Rotation

If you're running oom, then you aren't judging mobs. Use SoI and judge a mob whenever it's off CD. Also, use HS in-between your casted heals and WoG whenever you get 3 HP.

Yeah, Dedic is correct. I forgot to mention that I use Judgements and SoI for some great mana regen. A definate must with Judgements.

i have solved the problem about running oom and for now im doing pretty good at 5mans but i dont know ifi m enough for raids my i level is 350 is trying only way to decide if im enough for raids?

Re: Holy Paladin Rotation

Since you can't get much higher ilvl from heroics, assuming you have the right gear for your class/role, you should be ready to raid

+ Reply to Thread