+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Guild Title?

Guild Title?

Something my wife happened to notice while we were doing the Elders achievemnet together. What caused the Guardians (insert guild here) to be added to our names. I have tried to research this elsewhere with no luck. Honestly if it wasn't for her asking me I would probably never noticed this(can't stand all of this script killing my fps). I haven't noticed anyone running around with this particular (title) added to their guild names aside from our own. I did have things turned on for awhile but that got annoying imo. Just peeked my interests for the moment i guess.

Thank u all in advance

guild reputation. when you reach honored, revered or exalted you get a "guild title" so everyone knows what guild rep standing you have. This si only shown if you have the option "guild title" activated in the interface menu.

As Pyrea said it's a guild reputation title. It has no effect other then being extra wording on your guild name.

Friendly = Recruit of guild
    Honored = Guardian of Guild
    Revered = Veteran of guild
    King of Cheese, Pope of Lemons, Warlord of Pancakes, Sultan of Omelletes, Czar of Zuchini, Kaiser of Pretzels, Archduke of Apples, Duke of Pimento-loaf, Prime-Minister of Meats, Count of Tomato, The Regent of Danish, Chieftan of Chutney, and Lord of the Dance.

Yup it's based on your guild rep. Several folks beat me to it - sorry about the edit but I didn't see all the replies before posting.
    Last edited by Berune; 02-08-2011 at 08:54 AM. Reason: replies didn't show up until after I posted...

guild titles are pointless so i turned them off in interface
    Ricovega
    Adrastus III - EU Skullcrusher

+ Reply to Thread