+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Legendary: Episode 14 - Jeopardy

Legendary: Episode 14 - Jeopardy

lore you need to have your hair praided in lots and lots of small braids for next episode please
    If love is an illusion to hell with reality

World of StarCraft or StarCraft Universe would be something I would play, and in fact pay for as well. I think the potential for at least some sort of SC2 based adventure game based around either the original story and Brood War, or SC2 itself and maybe sub stories of various characters that are not focused on in the game itself, would be awesome. I am still pretty sad they canned Ghost, but oh well, maybe this will be what becomes of Ghost in the end, or at least something similar.

Lore, you got it right with Dark Simulacrum, it's quite the handy spell for Death Knights, though that bug seems to be more like a PvP bug that impacted a PvE situation, as Dark Simulacrum does not effect raid and dungeon targets the same way it does player targets. It becomes a damage absorb on raid bosses and mobs as intended, while it acts similarly to a Spell Steal of sorts where you temporarily gain whatever spell your target just cast which is great because I can basically run around with a free heal or even a bubble from a Paladin or Frost Nova from a Mage.

As an audiophile, I am jealous of Mike's audio setup, though I doubt he has a record player like I do

I think raid progression is fine for most guilds, I wish mine was a bit further on though but the last month has not been the best for recruiting and keeping members plus holidays. Hopefully within the next week or two we get Cho'gall and Nefarian down so we can start doing heroic bosses.

The measure of a life is the measure of love and respect. So hard to earn, so easily burned - Neil Peart

Totally agree with Lore, Blizz NEED to make Account wide stuff, if you done it 1 or at least 2 chars you dont need to do it again with all your alts, and whats up with those BoA Head Enchants?? Why its BoA if EVERY char needs that reputation to wear it. Like I was leveling alts too, like you said Lore, and its rly annoying if you have to swim or fly to dungeons for 5th, 6th time. START LOVING OUR ALTS BLIZZ!!!! Its your fault that we have so many alts, because WotLK was boring and we wanted to level alts no raiding

The suggestion of a "boss abilities list" is not new. I remember, during the BlizzCon 2010, that a developer said they would put this in the future in the game. But only a list of spells, no strategies included. Trying to find this part on YouTube.

Turn up Mike B and Lores sound.

i seriously lol'd about /love /hug all critters because i cant remember which one it is. Thanks MikeB, thought i was the only one. Reeeespect!

Quote Originally Posted by clvsutil View Post
    The suggestion of a "boss abilities list" is not new. I remember, during the BlizzCon 2010, that a developer said they would put this in the future in the game. But only a list of spells, no strategies included. Trying to find this part on YouTube.
    Here te video:
    Blizzcon 2010 WoW Cataclysm Dungeons and Raids [5/6]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oHweKNhETM

I just wanted to say I love what you guys do with this show. You keep the true gamers informed on current events within the games. Also, the chemestry you 3 have with each other is awesome. It really seems like you guys love to do this stuff. Keep up the good work. Peace.

Great ep guys - I lol'd hard at Lore's Ducktales reference.

One reason why they would remove the exploration of dungeon entrances might be to prevent people from skipping instances. Some people actually avoid exploring certain instances, like say Grim Batol, and by doing that they can actually avoid getting that specific dungeon when doing randoms...just a thought

You guys are doing a great job. Look forward to the next episode.

First - for Mike B...There is a addon called overachiever (From Curse.com) that you can get that will let you know which critters to slaughter, which ones to hug (Careful Greenpeace/SPCA is watching you MikeB).

Second - in regards to the Library Idea at the latter part of the show. I think the person who suggested it is one of those people who dont like to tab out and read/watch videos while playing. rather they would que up for a dungeon/bg and while waiting for it to pop be able to access boss information in game, which is fine. I just wish people would read up on fights. I really hate it when I hear in Vent "What Killed ME!!!!"

Third - Lore.......Get a Haircut...your greasy Soul Glo is lagging me out

I too like the Library idea; it would get rid of one more excuse for people to not know how to do a dungeon fight!

Gary should grow Dreadlocks so his hair would be more awesome than Lore's.

Another Idea for heroics Have people run reg version to "unlock" heroics.
    "It's always the Healer's fault; unless it's the Tanks fault, just ask the DPS'er in purples doing 5k!"

May well be worth Mike looking for an addon called "Overachiever" to stop his problems with knowing what to do with what animals as this addon will put a nice little comment in the tool tip for each and tell you if it needs some /love or a /hug.

Loving the show guys great work

Ferret

+ Reply to Thread