Thread: 10 man raid advice

10 man raid advice

Hey just seeking a little advice. Last night was our first night raiding 10 man, and we decided to do BWD. It took us a handful of attempts on Magmaw because of our raid composition. Then we downed Omnotron. I was wondering what boss we should try next, and then what boss after that with this raid composition:

MT - Prot Warrior
    OT - Prot Paladin
    Heals - Resto Druid
    Heals - Holy Paladin
    Heals/DPS - Holy Priest / Shadow Priest
    DPS - Hunter
    DPS - Mage
    DPS - Rogue
    DPS - Fury Warrior
    DPS - Ret Paladin

Thanks, much appreciated.

I'd say Halfus then Valiona and Theralion, then Conclave. Past that, the next 3 in BWD are probably the easiest.

Magmaw is probably a little difficult for you due to having only two primary ranged dps to manage the adds. Does the ret paladin have a holy offspec so the priest can go shadow?

Beyond that, I concur with @Luvaria's suggestions on where to next.

Good luck!

You can always just have the OT tank the magmaw adds for the whole length of the fight and not worry about dpsing them at all.

You have a very heavy melee team. However, V&T, Conc, Malo would be easy. Ascendant Council should not have major problems.

You may have issues with Atramedes (shld be able to kill but just slowly since you only have 2 dps for air phase). Same goes for Nefarian P2 if you are pushing crackles within P2. Cho'gall is also an add fight so your hunter and mage would have to work overtime.

Ret paladins are pretty down currently maybe til 4.0.6. Just a note~
    Nefarian - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuYQUBHCacc
    Cho'gall - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJdZxipzeao